Sand$: 40,875.27
gridguru wrote:Sorry, my bad. I am new to this game.

no.... wait.....

... i just remembered that i invented it. 8)

But it's yours now, so i will abide. :thumbright:

Never mind, this gets my vote
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,055.02
phixxation wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:1. The only points the Pittsburgh Steelers score on Sunday night come from FGs.
2. Two games will each exceed 100 points scored.
3. Antonio Brown burns his feet before Monday night's game in the sauna/steam room and spends the rest of the season being referred to as "Icy Hot".
4. Someone will score a receiving TD, a rushing TD, and a passing TD.
5. 2 QBs will have more rushing yards than passing yards, and they'll both win.

For better or worse, I think it's only happened twice in the previous four years. And Pittsburgh should be ashamed on such a high-scoring Sunday they were the only team not to score in double digits against the "slow-starting" Patriots. (Chicago was Thursday)

Veritas Odium Parit
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,617.32
Yeah, I'd vote for that for sure. It's OOAL enough and I think most people assumed PIT would be a bit more competitive and at least score a TD.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,664.80
Markulous wrote:Yeah, I'd vote for that for sure. It's OOAL enough and I think most people assumed PIT would be a bit more competitive and at least score a TD.

I think I'd feel better if he said field goal, instead of field goal(s).

Kind of like mine where Tyreek got hurt; it's close but I'd probably punt the sands to next week.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 28,008.71
Poll up
Great White Shark
Sand$: 292.58
Curious why Hill’s injury lessens the OOAL prediction. I get that his scoring was low because he wasn’t in the game, but he came in healthy and there was no reason to assume he’d go out so early. As with any of the wild predictions, something needs to happen outside expectations for them to come true.

(For discussion only. I know it made the poll)
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,677.16
FutBol wrote:Curious why Hill’s injury lessens the OOAL prediction. I get that his scoring was low because he wasn’t in the game, but he came in healthy and there was no reason to assume he’d go out so early. As with any of the wild predictions, something needs to happen outside expectations for them to come true.

Agreed. Very solid prediction and very unlikely pregame.
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,069.99
gridguru wrote:
FutBol wrote:Curious why Hill’s injury lessens the OOAL prediction. I get that his scoring was low because he wasn’t in the game, but he came in healthy and there was no reason to assume he’d go out so early. As with any of the wild predictions, something needs to happen outside expectations for them to come true.

Agreed. Very solid prediction and very unlikely pregame.

Yup. The prediction wasn't that Hill would get injured; it was that Watkins would greatly outperform him.