User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 48117
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,875.27
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32884
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,153.36
Nooooooo
Megalodon
Posts: 24233
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 17,905.44
SJSwarm wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Kyzir White was all over the field yesterday.


They missed Perryman i think?

That being said, im glad hes stashed in most leagues.



Did Perryman even play? He put up a goose egg.


Yeah, thats what im saying :D

He drew the start at MLB this week ... Perryman was coming off an Ankle Injury and addition to Fridays Injury report. As well as a knee inj. So, its just a note of caution.

If anyones going in "weapons hot" on White (as an add anywhere this week... or moving him from TS to lineups etc etc) thats fine, just i wouldnt go too crazy.

White is & remains valuable moving fwds, but this likely the possible zenith of his value (barrign a Perryman injury - and thats not unheard of) & could be a potential "sell high" week - if you own & have the depth - or not to overspend in FAAB/ waiver priority if you dont etc Or just sit tight and enjoy. All would be fine and will depend on your team more than White.

Outside of IDP, LAC D looks better with both players on it. White the better coverage guy. Perryman isnt a slouch, but is better vs the run than White.

LAC made it too easy for Mack on Sunday (175yds rushing, 25 carries) w/o Denzel. If he goes doesnt suit up again, id fire up your RBs vs.
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Posts: 24233
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 17,905.44
endzoneview wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Nooooooo


Obi Melifonwu has just been made available courtesy of NEPs AB addition?

I Keed! :)

So who's next man up there? Harris or Riley
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,746.46
Now that waivers have run I'll add

Cole Hilcomb, LB, Washington
Moderator
Posts: 56030
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 113,299.00
TheJayCutlers wrote:Now that waivers have run I'll add

Cole Hilcomb, LB, Washington

What's with the snap count? How did he look?
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,746.46
OarChambo wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Now that waivers have run I'll add

Cole Hilcomb, LB, Washington

What's with the snap count? How did he look?


Bostic was the only LB with more snaps and Holcomb looked to be the best of the bunch. I'd grab him off waivers but wait and see before playing him.

Bostic 83% of snaps
Holcomb 68%
Megalodon
Posts: 24233
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 17,905.44
OarChambo wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Now that waivers have run I'll add

Cole Hilcomb, LB, Washington

What's with the snap count? How did he look?


Could be the future for sure (esp w/Bostic around)

But just for rekkid keeping poiposes? SDH was dinged up for this one.

Got a chest injury in the week, had his chest strapped up and wasnt breathign deep breaths.
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32884
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,153.36
jamcutpost wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Nooooooo


Obi Melifonwu has just been made available courtesy of NEPs AB addition?

I Keed! :)

So who's next man up there? Harris or Riley



I'm honestly not sure. I'd wager Harris is next man up, but Riley will see snaps too. Might see some looks with Joyner at FS and Joseph at SS if Conley is ok.
Megalodon
Posts: 24233
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 17,905.44
SJSwarm wrote:I'm honestly not sure. I'd wager Harris is next man up, but Riley will see snaps too. Might see some looks with Joyner at FS and Joseph at SS if Conley is ok.


/hattip :thumbright:
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Posts: 24233
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 17,905.44
IDP trade question apropos of White chat

Image

Dynasty
Balanced Scoring (ie Walker outscored White this week)
Contract league (both contracts are equable in $s and length)
Can start 5 of either (LB or DB)

Wouldja?
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32884
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,153.36
If you're getting White for a FS, I'd do that all day long. I like Walker, but DB's are a dime a dozen and he isn't Jamal Adams.
Megalodon
Posts: 24233
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 17,905.44
SJSwarm wrote:If you're getting White for a FS, I'd do that all day long. I like Walker, but DB's are a dime a dozen and he isn't Jamal Adams.


No its the reverse. Hes offering Walker for White

FWIW, its balanced scoring, and in a 16 team/ 32 owner league w/deep rosters and benches? The bones are clean and the marrow has been sucked out of the WW! :(

Bush, Devin PIT LB (R) 18.00
Edmunds, Tremaine BUF LB 11.00
Jewell, Josey DEN LB 21.00
Kendricks, Mychal SEA LB 15.00
Littleton, Cory LAR LB 37.90
Oluokun, Foyesade ATL LB 8.00
Onwuasor, Patrick BAL LB 21.00
White, Kyzir LAC LB 18.00


Got a few on TS too (Kiser, Barton, BBK, Greenlaw, Hollins, Coney)

DB? Less well set

Burnett, Morgan CLE S 27.30
Gipson, Tashaun HOU S 6.00
Greene, Raven GBP S 18.50
Jones, Josh FA S (Q) ‐ -
Peppers, Jabrill NYG S 20.20
Stewart, Darian TBB S 9.50
Whitehead, Jordan TBB S 22.50


Full roster here. Warning: Its deep.
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32884
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,153.36
jamcutpost wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:If you're getting White for a FS, I'd do that all day long. I like Walker, but DB's are a dime a dozen and he isn't Jamal Adams.


No its the reverse. Hes offering Walker for White

FWIW, its balanced scoring, and in a 16 team/ 32 owner league w/deep rosters and benches? The bones are clean and the marrow has been sucked out of the WW! :(

Bush, Devin PIT LB (R) 18.00
Edmunds, Tremaine BUF LB 11.00
Jewell, Josey DEN LB 21.00
Kendricks, Mychal SEA LB 15.00
Littleton, Cory LAR LB 37.90
Oluokun, Foyesade ATL LB 8.00
Onwuasor, Patrick BAL LB 21.00
White, Kyzir LAC LB 18.00


Got a few on TS too (Kiser, Barton, BBK, Greenlaw, Hollins, Coney)

DB? Less well set

Burnett, Morgan CLE S 27.30
Gipson, Tashaun HOU S 6.00
Greene, Raven GBP S 18.50
Jones, Josh FA S (Q) ‐ -
Peppers, Jabrill NYG S 20.20
Stewart, Darian TBB S 9.50
Whitehead, Jordan TBB S 22.50


Full roster here. Warning: Its deep.


That is a tough one. Think he might go for Kendricks instead? I think you have the depth to not have it hurt you to do the trade as is, but I'd still be hesitant to move a young talented LB for a DB.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6508
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 11,985.90
I agree it might be better to unload Kendricks if you can, but especially considering your depth at LB, I might do this. The Charges have such a long history of rotating their LBs that it's a headache I'd rather avoid, and we don't really have any idea if White will still be a (mostly) full time player when Perryman gets on the field.
_______________________________________