Week 2 Survivor

Megalodon
Sand$: 15,617.32
Even though people are avoiding picking NEP in this thread for survivor, I'm still rolling with NEP D. I can see it being a closer game but I think NEP are still going to win.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,437.20
Wow what is this talk about NE? This truly is overthink Tuesday. 18.5 spread...
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,516.02
This is a tough week all around for reasons previously stated: divisional matchups, former coaches against former teams, etc...so other than picking BAL like the majority of pools will feature, I'll go OOAL:

BUF on the road over NYG. I think the Jets are a better football team than the Giants ATT...and the Bills were better than that 1pt win showed on Sunday. I get that Saquon has the ability to win this game (any game) by himself, but I don't see it happening this Sunday. John Brown was the most underrated signing this offseason, Josh Allen will not face any pressure b/c NYG can't generate any, and this game might not even be close...

Buffalo will be leading their division at the end of Week 3, with Josh Allen being all the talk. That's a storyline I can see happening...

<all this coming from a NYG fan>
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,090.06
I spent Baltimore last week (49 pt differential)

Gotta go against the grain here this week. Divisional Game. Pats historically play in Miami poorly.
But the Dolphins are a true dumpster fire at the moment. In fact, not a bad idea to take whoever’s up against the Phins till the balance power works it’s way.

Patriots
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,999.08
Patriots in Miami is getting cute. They play Miami a 2nd time later. It's only week 2. You have better choices even if they're likely to slaughter Miami.
Sand$: 40,875.27
Elmagister wrote:Patriots in Miami is getting cute. They play Miami a 2nd time later. It's only week 2. You have better choices even if they're likely to slaughter Miami.

I think I looked and it's Week 17
SandShark
Sand$: 221.80
I'll be taking KC this week after barely making it week 1 after picking NO. KC should roll...
Whale Shark
Sand$: 28,005.69
Renegade wrote:This is a tough week all around for reasons previously stated: divisional matchups, former coaches against former teams, etc...so other than picking BAL like the majority of pools will feature, I'll go OOAL:

BUF on the road over NYG. I think the Jets are a better football team than the Giants ATT...and the Bills were better than that 1pt win showed on Sunday. I get that Saquon has the ability to win this game (any game) by himself, but I don't see it happening this Sunday. John Brown was the most underrated signing this offseason, Josh Allen will not face any pressure b/c NYG can't generate any, and this game might not even be close...

Buffalo will be leading their division at the end of Week 3, with Josh Allen being all the talk. That's a storyline I can see happening...

<all this coming from a NYG fan>

This is the game I was looking at, as well, but didn't know which way to go with it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,229.68
Baltimore checks all my boxes.
Home game
non-Divisional Opponent
Heavily favorited by Vegas
No weather related issues expected
vs bottom four power ranking
Last edited by mikeraphon on Wed 09.11.2019, 09:19, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,229.68
I have two entries in one survivor pool and don't like taking the same team with both entries. Neither NE nor Carolina check all my boxes, but I do like selecting teams playing against the lowest ranked teams in the power rankings (e.g. Miami, TB, Arizona, NYG)

I may have to take Carolina over TB with my second choice.
Home game
non-Divisional Opponent
Heavily favored by Vegas
No weather issues
vs a bottom 4 power ranking
The only thing that worries me about the Ravens this week is the bounce back factor and if the Cardinals somehow do win, it will eliminated at a minimum half of the field if not nearly all of it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,865.13
With my 2 picks, I'm going BAL and KC.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Whale Shark
Sand$: 666.08
NEP for me.

I know the History but just can't see any scenario where the Pats loose this one.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,749.94
Factor for KC
Who hates them in the league office to open the season at Jacksonville ....at Oakland?

Wt f
Just gives them more prime time games later when it counts more