OOAL Vote~ week 1

Sammy Watkins puts up at least 10x the fantasy points of Tyreek Hill
45%
The only points the Pittsburgh Steelers score on Sunday night come from FGs.
13%
Neither
13%
Both!
30%

Total votes : 40
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,999.08
Debates like this are why this game turns into, "a fan parachutes onto the field. He applies chloroform to the Head official's face and replaces him. He doesn't make a call and this results in a touchdown."
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,594.86
Elmagister wrote:Debates like this are why this game turns into, "a fan parachutes onto the field. He applies chloroform to the Head official's face and replaces him. He doesn't make a call and this results in a touchdown."

Predicting injury has always been a no no, this doesn't do that but essentially required there to be an injury.
Sand$: 40,875.27
Elmagister wrote:Debates like this are why this game turns into, "a fan parachutes onto the field. He applies chloroform to the Head official's face and replaces him. He doesn't make a call and this results in a touchdown."

I didn't vote for it because he came into the stadium on a jetpack! Let's not go down this road and have this argument again.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 28,010.25
Zuggy takes it. 3k comin atcha buddy.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,999.08
und2006 wrote:

Predicting injury has always been a no no, this doesn't do that but essentially required there to be an injury.

It gets in under the rule because it didn't predict the injury. It doesn't matter that in this case it required it.

Successful OOAL will always have some sort of extenuating circumstance. Otherwise they'd not be OOAL.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,667.29
The injury is why I voted for the other one. Technically, it passed the gate, but it was entirely dependent on the injury and I didn't want to reward that
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,516.02
Who gives a s**t about the circumstances of why an OOAL prediction came true or not?

Doesn't every OOAL prediction need "a little something" to happen for for it to come true? So Tyreek got injured...big deal. The prediction was OOAL...and it happened. Success.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,667.29
Renegade wrote:Who gives a s**t about the circumstances of why an OOAL prediction came true or not?

Doesn't every OOAL prediction need "a little something" to happen for for it to come true? So Tyreek got injured...big deal. The prediction was OOAL...and it happened. Success.

Apparently, I give a s**t. But I'm the minority with the voting, so maybe chill out?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,376.87
Renegade wrote:Who gives a s**t about the circumstances of why an OOAL prediction came true or not?

I have to agree. The results matter, not how they happen.

Now, alternatively, if someone's OOAL is to predict an injury, then no no no.