Week 1 Waiver

Post Reply  
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 15,617.32
I got AJ Brown for about 8% FAAB and McLaurin for 5% if that helps anyone. John Ross also went for 25% FAAB, which I'm not surprised. I think that's a bit high for someone that's had a poor two seasons and hasn't ever been healthy in his football career (or college).
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4495
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 7,667.29
In the kicker/d league the waiver pick ups were Marquise, Gallup, shady, and hock.

Picked up waller and Terry as free agents
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 1,432.54
NautArch wrote:In the kicker/d league the waiver pick ups were Marquise, Gallup, shady, and hock.

Picked up waller and Terry as free agents


Can we do that in Yahoo now? That is, pick up carte blanche and not lose our actual WW priority? I have #1, and only Malcolm, Marquise and Tyrell were picked up (I drafted Hock with my last pick). But I might consider McLaurin.

Sorry for the dumb question, but this is my first Yahoo league.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 48117
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,875.27
yes, FCFS after waivers run
Great White Shark
Posts: 7355
Joined: Fri Nov 9, 2007
Sand$: 23,229.68
10 team 1/2 PPR; starters in Bold

QB - L Jackson/Wentz
RB - D Freeman/K Johnson/Ekeler/Howard/Gordon
WR - Adams/M Thomas/Kupp/DJ Moore/A Miller
TE - Henry/Waller
K - Myers
D - DAL

John Ross, Amendola and DJ Chark remain on the wire. Any of those for Miller?
Chris Thompson, RoJo, Hyde and Burkhead remain on the wire too.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4495
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 7,667.29
I'd say chark or Ross, but lean chark for wrs.
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Oct 8, 2010
Sand$: 8,754.50
Mecole Hardman is still sitting out on wire in 12 Team .5 ppr starting (3) WR. Worth dropping Moncrief or Tate for him?

Current WRs
Godwin
C.Sutton
M.Williams
J.Crowder
D. Moncrief
G.Tate
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 15,617.32
Drop Moncrief in a heartbeat for Hardman.
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Oct 8, 2010
Sand$: 8,754.50
Markulous wrote:Drop Moncrief in a heartbeat for Hardman.


:thumbright:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4495
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 7,667.29
I'm debating about dropping Tate for him, too. That Giants offense is a mess.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 1,432.54
endzoneview wrote:yes, FCFS after waivers run


:thumbright:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4073
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004
Sand$: 9,721.60
Better pickup ROS ppr

Mostert or AP?
Moderator
Posts: 56030
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 113,299.00
Surprisingly I could have gotten John Ross in one leeg. My add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis move went through after Gio, Marquise Brown, Jimmy Graham, and...Mike Davis? After AJ went Scary Terry and John Ross then I got RoJo round 2 before Malcolm Brown went. Hock was drafted and not available.

Other leeg went Scary Terry>Ross>Hock>RoJo then my add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis. Marquise Brown was drafted and not available.

Hardman was a total after thought in each. I put him last and got him in both.

Take that or don't however you will.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32884
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,153.36
OarChambo wrote:Surprisingly I could have gotten John Ross in one leeg. My add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis move went through after Gio, Marquise Brown, Jimmy Graham, and...Mike Davis? After AJ went Scary Terry and John Ross then I got RoJo round 2 before Malcolm Brown went. Hock was drafted and not available.

Other leeg went Scary Terry>Ross>Hock>RoJo then my add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis. Marquise Brown was drafted and not available.

Hardman was a total after thought in each. I put him last and got him in both.

Take that or don't however you will.



That's pretty much how waivers looked in my ESPN leagues too. Hock was actually available in one league, no one even breathed on Hardiman. Ross was available in my money league, but he went 1st in this weeks claims.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1656
Joined: Sun Sep 2, 2007
Sand$: 4,437.20
SJSwarm wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Surprisingly I could have gotten John Ross in one leeg. My add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis move went through after Gio, Marquise Brown, Jimmy Graham, and...Mike Davis? After AJ went Scary Terry and John Ross then I got RoJo round 2 before Malcolm Brown went. Hock was drafted and not available.

Other leeg went Scary Terry>Ross>Hock>RoJo then my add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis. Marquise Brown was drafted and not available.

Hardman was a total after thought in each. I put him last and got him in both.

Take that or don't however you will.



That's pretty much how waivers looked in my ESPN leagues too. Hock was actually available in one league, no one even breathed on Hardiman. Ross was available in my money league, but he went 1st in this weeks claims.


Just in general I think a lot of fantasy football players just see history. The good players can extrapolate. Not picking him up doesn't surprise me as he hasn't done anything yet this year. The minute Hardman goes for 100+ suddenly everyone will be scouring the WW not thinking it was obvious the week before.