Week 1 Waiver

Megalodon
Sand$: 15,617.32
I got AJ Brown for about 8% FAAB and McLaurin for 5% if that helps anyone. John Ross also went for 25% FAAB, which I'm not surprised. I think that's a bit high for someone that's had a poor two seasons and hasn't ever been healthy in his football career (or college).
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,667.29
In the kicker/d league the waiver pick ups were Marquise, Gallup, shady, and hock.

Picked up waller and Terry as free agents
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,432.54
NautArch wrote:In the kicker/d league the waiver pick ups were Marquise, Gallup, shady, and hock.

Picked up waller and Terry as free agents

Can we do that in Yahoo now? That is, pick up carte blanche and not lose our actual WW priority? I have #1, and only Malcolm, Marquise and Tyrell were picked up (I drafted Hock with my last pick). But I might consider McLaurin.

Sorry for the dumb question, but this is my first Yahoo league.
Sand$: 40,875.27
yes, FCFS after waivers run
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,229.68
10 team 1/2 PPR; starters in Bold

QB - L Jackson/Wentz
RB - D Freeman/K Johnson/Ekeler/Howard/Gordon
WR - Adams/M Thomas/Kupp/DJ Moore/A Miller
TE - Henry/Waller
K - Myers
D - DAL

John Ross, Amendola and DJ Chark remain on the wire. Any of those for Miller?
Chris Thompson, RoJo, Hyde and Burkhead remain on the wire too.
Great White Shark
I'd say chark or Ross, but lean chark for wrs.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 8,754.50
Mecole Hardman is still sitting out on wire in 12 Team .5 ppr starting (3) WR. Worth dropping Moncrief or Tate for him?

Current WRs
Godwin
C.Sutton
M.Williams
J.Crowder
D. Moncrief
G.Tate
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,617.32
Drop Moncrief in a heartbeat for Hardman.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 8,754.50
Markulous wrote:Drop Moncrief in a heartbeat for Hardman.

:thumbright:
Great White Shark
I'm debating about dropping Tate for him, too. That Giants offense is a mess.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,432.54
endzoneview wrote:yes, FCFS after waivers run

:thumbright:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,721.60
Better pickup ROS ppr

Mostert or AP?
Sand$: 113,299.00
Surprisingly I could have gotten John Ross in one leeg. My add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis move went through after Gio, Marquise Brown, Jimmy Graham, and...Mike Davis? After AJ went Scary Terry and John Ross then I got RoJo round 2 before Malcolm Brown went. Hock was drafted and not available.

Other leeg went Scary Terry>Ross>Hock>RoJo then my add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis. Marquise Brown was drafted and not available.

Hardman was a total after thought in each. I put him last and got him in both.

Take that or don't however you will.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,153.36
OarChambo wrote:Surprisingly I could have gotten John Ross in one leeg. My add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis move went through after Gio, Marquise Brown, Jimmy Graham, and...Mike Davis? After AJ went Scary Terry and John Ross then I got RoJo round 2 before Malcolm Brown went. Hock was drafted and not available.

Other leeg went Scary Terry>Ross>Hock>RoJo then my add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis. Marquise Brown was drafted and not available.

That's pretty much how waivers looked in my ESPN leagues too. Hock was actually available in one league, no one even breathed on Hardiman. Ross was available in my money league, but he went 1st in this weeks claims.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,437.20
SJSwarm wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Surprisingly I could have gotten John Ross in one leeg. My add AJ Brown/drop Corey Davis move went through after Gio, Marquise Brown, Jimmy Graham, and...Mike Davis? After AJ went Scary Terry and John Ross then I got RoJo round 2 before Malcolm Brown went. Hock was drafted and not available.

That's pretty much how waivers looked in my ESPN leagues too. Hock was actually available in one league, no one even breathed on Hardiman. Ross was available in my money league, but he went 1st in this weeks claims.

Just in general I think a lot of fantasy football players just see history. The good players can extrapolate. Not picking him up doesn't surprise me as he hasn't done anything yet this year. The minute Hardman goes for 100+ suddenly everyone will be scouring the WW not thinking it was obvious the week before.