Megalodon
Sand$: 63,358.28
DeeCleat wrote:Mahomes passing out scores like Oprah passes out Hondas

But not to Watkins :(

big game for Demarcus Robinson this week. Wondering if it will keep alternating week to week or what.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,874.82
Cyguy84 wrote:
DeeCleat wrote:Mahomes passing out scores like Oprah passes out Hondas

But not to Watkins :(

big game for Demarcus Robinson this week. Wondering if it will keep alternating week to week or what.

I'm guessing it will, to an extent. I think you still want pieces of Watkins, Hardman and Robinson though, just because the ceiling is 200 yards and 2 TDs. The floor is like 4/50 though, which isn't necessarily terrible as your WR2/3/flex.

The only givens on that team are Kelce and Mahomes (obviously).
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,489.58
Hardman caught 4/6 for 61yds and 1 TD, he also had a 74 yd touchdown called back. Could have had an enormous day...

QB: Wentz/JimmyG RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pollrd, MBrown, Bonnafor
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Samuel; TE: OJ
K: Butt, DEF: BAL
--
QB: Russ, RB: Cook, Carsn, Single, Edmonds
WR: Julio, Godwin, Alsh, J.Brown, Hlywod, AJB; TE: Everett/Hern
K: Gould DEF: SF
Chum
Sand$: 12.80
I was a bit disappointed after sitting Watkins last week and starting him this week, but he had 6 receptions and this is very encouraging. He has had many healthy games played in the past with 0-4 receptions and been non existent. He's now the focal point for KC behind Kelce. Today the other receivers were able to step up, but I think Watkins has some big games ahead.

Don't lose faith after just one mediocre game. If you don't have him rostered, I would try trading for him pretty aggressively.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,768.86
nosman21 wrote:Hardman caught 4/6 for 61yds and 1 TD, he also had a 74 yd touchdown called back. Could have had an enormous day...

Got McCoy'd.

It's not right.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,858.04
psqually24 wrote:I was a bit disappointed after sitting Watkins last week and starting him this week, but he had 6 receptions and this is very encouraging. He has had many healthy games played in the past with 0-4 receptions and been non existent. He's now the focal point for KC behind Kelce. Today the other receivers were able to step up, but I think Watkins has some big games ahead.

Don't lose faith after just one mediocre game. If you don't have him rostered, I would try trading for him pretty aggressively.

Lose faith? He had 13 targets...id be happy

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,703.46
No Tyreek again this week and Mecole Hardman has been awesome so far in this offense. His speed jumps off the screen.

Starting him again and hoping for a big play or 2.
Sand$: 113,884.22
Tacks652 wrote:No Tyreek again this week and Mecole Hardman has been awesome so far in this offense. His speed jumps off the screen.

Starting him again and hoping for a big play or 2.

Just fair warning, credit where credit is due for the one busted lateral pass play. It was like a punt return. But the td bomb? Part busted coverage and part coaching exploitation of Earl by Andy.
Sand$: 40,580.29
I like Robinson more than Hardman.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 665.40
endzoneview wrote:I like Robinson more than Hardman.

Am I nuts to start Mahomes/Sammy & D Rob? I have Kirk as my other option. While Mahomes has been great, I’m a little flustered always having the WR that scores the TD on my bench!
Sand$: 40,580.29
I’d start as many Chiefs as possible until they give you a reason not too
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,489.58
I’m playing against Mahomes this week.

The syphon method has been debated before but that strategy + Godwin’s injury/late kick = I’m rolling with Hardman as my WR2 (with Julio)

for Flex trying to decide if I should play RB Darrel Williams or WR Marquise Brown against a depleted Browns secondary. We know Damien is out. Not sure if it’s a heavy dose of Shady or more split job.

QB: Wentz/JimmyG RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pollrd, MBrown, Bonnafor
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Samuel; TE: OJ
K: Butt, DEF: BAL
--
QB: Russ, RB: Cook, Carsn, Single, Edmonds
WR: Julio, Godwin, Alsh, J.Brown, Hlywod, AJB; TE: Everett/Hern
K: Gould DEF: SF
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,858.04
nosman21 wrote:I’m playing against Mahomes this week.

The syphon method has been debated before but that strategy + Godwin’s injury/late kick = I’m rolling with Hardman as my WR2 (with Julio)

for Flex trying to decide if I should play RB Darrel Williams or WR Marquise Brown against a depleted Browns secondary. We know Damien is out. Not sure if it’s a heavy dose of Shady or more split job.

Marquise seems like a good bet to have a big game. I like Williams too ...i dont think you can go wrong here. I dont see a heavy dose of Mccoy happening right now

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,358.28
nosman21 wrote:I’m playing against Mahomes this week.

Benching Godwin has to hurt. I know because I benched him in every league I have him.

I think I won in all of them, at least, but seeing those points on my bench :Drink)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,703.46
Tyreek Hill (clavicle) remained "limited" on Thursday.

The Chiefs aren't saying much about Hill's status, but even two limited practices theoretically gives him a shot to return against the Colts. More likely, the Chiefs are getting him ready to suit up in Week 6. Friday's final injury report should tell the tale.
Oct 3, 2019, 5:44 PM ET