Week 3 Waiver Wire

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 484.31
No offense to tnuts but I wanted to get the correct title for the correct week... Last waiver post was week 1 waiver but it should have been week 2. A place for all discussions about who to add before week 3 go here. When is that waiver wire darling RB going to appear or has he already?
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,517.40
Looking like maybe an injury needs to happen for a stud RB to appear on waivers this week. There are some guys I can see taking over in October or so though.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 298.86
For deeper leagues and those taking flyers for a RB (like me)... Jeff Wilson, RB San Fran (could still grab for week 2) - promoted from practice squad

I grabbed Mostert off waivers for week 2, but am concerned the cheaper option (with similar ceiling) could be Wilson...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,457.94
If injury happens the following would take off IMO, outside of timeshares of course.
Chase Edmonds
Ryquell Armstead
Ty Montgomery
Blow up spots prior to play this week for me are the following:
Gallup - Probably not available
John Brown
Fuller - Probably not available
James Washington
Ted Ginn
Hardman
McDonald - Probably not available
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,036.84
tnuts13 wrote:If injury happens the following would take off IMO, outside of timeshares of course.
Chase Edmonds
Ryquell Armstead
Ty Montgomery

I'd add Jaylen Samuels to this list. If Conner were to get injured I think he'd probably step right in and not share much, and be especially valuable in PPR

I was a little disappointed he wasn't involved more last week, I kind of thought he might have some stand alone value even with Conner.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,045.50
Deeper redrafts, dynasty has him snatched up already likely. If you got a deep enough bench Dionte Johnson (sp)

I think he'll rise well on that depth chart, but dynasty value kind of depends if they find another good QB. Redraft you can ignore him for now, but but don't wait too long. Moncrief ... uff, James Washington, I've never been that hyped on. I think he's got a legit chance to garner the #2 spot as the year progresses.

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 484.31
RotoMoto wrote:Deeper redrafts, dynasty has him snatched up already likely. If you got a deep enough bench Dionte Johnson (sp)

I think he'll rise well on that depth chart, but dynasty value kind of depends if they find another good QB. Redraft you can ignore him for now, but but don't wait too long. Moncrief ... uff, James Washington, I've never been that hyped on. I think he's got a legit chance to garner the #2 spot as the year progresses.

Ill mark him for the watch list. You think the Steelers will pepper Moncrief today to build back his confidence? If so, and he flops again, time to grab. His draft profile compares him to Manny Sanders.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,858.04
CornShute wrote:
RotoMoto wrote:Deeper redrafts, dynasty has him snatched up already likely. If you got a deep enough bench Dionte Johnson (sp)

Ill mark him for the watch list. You think the Steelers will pepper Moncrief today to build back his confidence? If so, and he flops again, time to grab. His draft profile compares him to Manny Sanders.

I think Steelers will be trying to build a WIN...cant see them do that by peppering Moncrief

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,035.52
bunnywafer wrote:
I'd add Jaylen Samuels to this list. If Conner were to get injured I think he'd probably step right in and not share much, and be especially valuable in PPR

I was a little disappointed he wasn't involved more last week, I kind of thought he might have some stand alone value even with Conner.

jinxed.
Megalodon
Damien Williams down. Darwin is probably available in most leagues if he misses any time.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,709.52
montgomery if any one was stupid enough to drop him after a bad day wk 1,how about old man frank gore,jeff wilson,john ross does it again,dj chark emerging in jville
Megalodon
People will probably go hard after Demarcus Robinson. He's a decent add, but I wouldn't go crazy. Chiefs aren't playing Oakland every week and Mahomes probably will distribute the ball around behind Kelce and Watkins. I think Hardman is just as good of an add, they got about the same amount of targets I believe too.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,855.36
Any updates on Damien Williams? Huge implications if it's serious.

10 Team, .5PPR, Keeper
QB: Goff, Rodgers
WR: Adams, Woods, Gordon, Kirk, Hardman
RB: Kamara, Montgomery, Sanders, Jackson, Darwin, Gordon
TE: Andrews
DST: New England
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,709.52
Markulous wrote:People will probably go hard after Demarcus Robinson. He's a decent add, but I wouldn't go crazy. Chiefs aren't playing Oakland every week and Mahomes probably will distribute the ball around behind Kelce and Watkins. I think Hardman is just as good of an add, they got about the same amount of targets I believe too.

flip a coin on both those dudes,id rather go after chark whom is becoming the clear #1 in jville,anyone for deebo looking like he is beginning to emerge as well
Chum
Sand$: 106.06
rossimus wrote:Any updates on Damien Williams? Huge implications if it's serious.

Its been called a knee contusion for Williams. Also of note.... Shady was ALSO injured late in the forth. Ankle injury all is all I've read on it.