Megalodon
Sand$: 19,511.58
Wow. What a finish for the Bears. Despite Trubisky sucking, Denver just sucked more.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,481.94
Markulous wrote:Wow. What a finish for the Bears. Despite Trubisky sucking, Denver just sucked more.

Unfortunately I would have to agree with your assesment. it's a little 'w', but it's still in the right column.

"I'm not as good as I once was ... but I'm as good once as I ever was."
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,511.58
GrandpasWalker wrote:
Markulous wrote:Wow. What a finish for the Bears. Despite Trubisky sucking, Denver just sucked more.

Unfortunately I would have to agree with your assesment. it's a little 'w', but it's still in the right column.

I'll give your defense all kinds of credit here, they are awesome, but man Trubisky is just painful to watch. At what point do they consider putting Chase Daniel back there? There's plenty of enough talent on that team to put in a game manager and win games.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,912.86
That was brutal. Denver should have won. That roughing the quarterback against Chubb was a horrible call, and without that they don’t get close.
HammerHead Shark
Markulous wrote:
GrandpasWalker wrote:

I'll give your defense all kinds of credit here, they are awesome, but man Trubisky is just painful to watch. At what point do they consider putting Chase Daniel back there? There's plenty of enough talent on that team to put in a game manager and win games.
Chase got in last season with the Trubisky injury and started 4 or 5(?) games. That's the only scenario I see where that happens. Trubisky made a great headsup play to help win that game setting up the FG. He's got flashes, he just needs to put them together to make a flame, and then be on fire. En Fuego! For real though, I cringe more when he drops back, than I cheer. It almost seems to me as if he's taken a step back, I can't really put my finger on it, but it's seems to be something with the way he's reading the field. MHO.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,851.34
GrandpasWalker wrote:Chase got in last season with the Trubisky injury and started 4 or 5(?) games. That's the only scenario I see where that happens. Trubisky made a great headsup play to help win that game setting up the FG. He's got flashes, he just needs to put them together to make a flame, and then be on fire. En Fuego! For real though, I cringe more when he drops back, than I cheer. It almost seems to me as if he's taken a step back, I can't really put my finger on it, but it's seems to be something with the way he's reading the field. MHO.

Trubisky doesn't read the field, he's just a bad QB. Bad accuracy, bad vision, bad decisions. Great, he made a play that helped you win a game you shouldn't have even been in doubt of in the first place, but since he managed to put up 90 yards through the first 59 minutes...

The Broncos are terrible, let's not forget that.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,709.52
im closer to seeing the bears 8-8 now playing a much tougher schedule this yr vs last yrs cake walk schedule
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,604.60
Chase started 2 games. He was 1-1. It was equally pathetic.
Great White Shark
mstrbass2000 wrote:im closer to seeing the bears 8-8 now playing a much tougher schedule this yr vs last yrs cake walk schedule

THANK YOU! I've been telling everyone this since the schedule came out. 7-9
HammerHead Shark
ubertaco wrote:
GrandpasWalker wrote:Chase got in last season with the Trubisky injury and started 4 or 5(?) games. That's the only scenario I see where that happens. Trubisky made a great headsup play to help win that game setting up the FG. He's got flashes, he just needs to put them together to make a flame, and then be on fire. En Fuego! For real though, I cringe more when he drops back, than I cheer. It almost seems to me as if he's taken a step back, I can't really put my finger on it, but it's seems to be something with the way he's reading the field. MHO.

Trubisky doesn't read the field, he's just a bad QB. Bad accuracy, bad vision, bad decisions. Great, he made a play that helped you win a game you shouldn't have even been in doubt of in the first place, but since he managed to put up 90 yards through the first 59 minutes...

The Broncos are terrible, let's not forget that.

Look, I'm a Bears fan. Have been since the '80s. A fan of any team sticks with them, whether or not they have a sh**ty QB, or D, or K or whatever. FF doesn't allow for that. You root for points, not wins or loses. You don't care about 'team'. I'll keep looking for that bit of silver where I can find it. FF ruins the true fan. So yea, I'm on this site looking for information, insight, ideas, thoughts so I can try and manage my FF teams, and with a little luck make something out of it. That being said, I'll always still root for the Bears, until the day I die. And yea, the Packers suck!

Great White Shark
Wow. I didn't quite read Uber's passage such that it merited such a passionate response.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,851.34
Yeah...

He said Trubisky needs to improve, I pointed out that that seems unlikely.

*shrug*
Sand$: 40,556.09
Trubisky is Sanchez 2.0

Messes up the whole game, leans on his defense to bail him out, then makes a play when you need it to give you hope that he won’t suck so bad the next week
HammerHead Shark
ross3650 wrote:Wow. I didn't quite read Uber's passage such that it merited such a passionate response.

I was speaking in generalities of the cause and affect of FF on a die hard "team fan". Not to Uber personally. And yea, I guess I'm a passionate fan. It does bother me to see them perform so poorly. Can they fix Trubisky? I don't know. I do know there are some talented offensive players on that roster that can blow things up if given a chance.

Great White Shark
GrandpasWalker wrote:
ross3650 wrote:Wow. I didn't quite read Uber's passage such that it merited such a passionate response.

I was speaking in generalities of the cause and affect of FF on a die hard "team fan". Not to Uber personally. And yea, I guess I'm a passionate fan. It does bother me to see them perform so poorly. Can they fix Trubisky? I don't know. I do know there are some talented offensive players on that roster that can blow things up if given a chance.

I hear ya. As a Bears fan myself, it's super frustrating.