Sand$: 4,457.94
Who's your alternative?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,655.04
tnuts13 wrote:Who's your alternative?

I lost NJOKU....This was/IS my alternative :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,457.94
LOL so broken wrist or Olsen... let me think about that..
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,137.46
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Week 2 OJ played 55 snaps - zero targets.

occam's razor!

That is NOT OJ's fault. 55 snaps and no passes. Even other players get thrown the ball in heavy coverage, and in 55 snaps, OJ is missing? That is all JW. He'll probably throw 3 INTs this week.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,797.80
wmharley wrote:

occam's razor!

That is NOT OJ's fault. 55 snaps and no passes. Even other players get thrown the ball in heavy coverage, and in 55 snaps, OJ is missing? That is all JW. He'll probably throw 3 INTs this week.

Snaps =/= routes run. I'd like to see that number.
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,748.43
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I own Greg Olsen....do you play him with the word that just came out that CAM is out ??

Kyle Allen will start @ AZ

I like Olsen well enough this week. Arizona has been terrible against TEs.

Hock 6/131/1
Andrews 8/112/1 (and Hurst 1/1/1)
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,655.04
Elmagister wrote:
wmharley wrote:

occam's razor!

Snaps =/= routes run. I'd like to see that number.

Here you go:
O.J. Howard’s Week 2:
- 92% snap share
- 17 routes ran (Mike Evans led TB with 28 routes)
- 0 targets

Source: Mike Florio twitter
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 396.60
Which TE, Engram or Andrews, has a better outlook for the ROS?

Is Andrews a sell-high candidate? Or, does the current target share project to continue, even in upcoming bad match ups?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,870.70
big_alv77 wrote:Which TE, Engram or Andrews, has a better outlook for the ROS?

Is Andrews a sell-high candidate? Or, does the current target share project to continue, even in upcoming bad match ups?

He wont score 100 yards and a touch every week... but hes definitely a hold. Top 5 TE pretty easily and could find himself in conversations with the big 3 by seasons end.

People routinely focus on the wrong metrics with TEa in fantasy (raw production)... but put yourself in a coaches mindset, do they give a frig about Engram having the most productive rookie season in recent memory? Enough to warrant targeting him over receivers? Nope, they care about efficiency in relation to other receiving options regardless of position. And in that Metric (yards per route run) Mark Andrews posted a top 10 season (2.1). He’s for real, and I hope you targeted him this offseason

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,642.54
NBC Sports' JP Finlay reports Jordan Reed (concussion) could be out "weeks."
Reed is understandably taking his time with a return from his preseason concussion. The tight end has been a limited participant in some practice drills, but he's still not cleared for contact. At some point, the Redskins will have to debate placing him on injured reserve, though that hasn't been reported quite yet. Vernon Davis will continue to start in his absence.

Dude has to be considering retirement right?
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 263.24
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I own Greg Olsen....do you play him with the word that just came out that CAM is out ??

Kyle Allen will start @ AZ

Yes. I think that enhances his value tbh
Blue Shark
Sand$: 541.89
Gerald Everett had quite a game last night and had a TD the week before. How much you think for an FAAB percentage?
Megalodon
CornShute wrote:Gerald Everett had quite a game last night and had a TD the week before. How much you think for an FAAB percentage?

Not sure how much of his targets came after Cooks went down. If so, not sure I'd bid more than 10%. Lots of mouths to feed there, they play SFO next week, Goff has been pretty average, and Cooks likely has a decent shot to clear the protocol by then.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,084.48
He was targeted from the start. He looked freaking incredible.

Reborn even.
Megalodon
In that case I'd probably up my bid a bit, especially if you're needing a TE