Sand$: 41,775.75

Figured he needs his own thread
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,989.00
I don't even know what the point is of trading him. Look at our first round draft picks. Not counting Josh Allen this year (too early), Ramsey is ironically the only good first round pick this franchise has made in a very long time. So let's turn him into two draft picks that are going to be busts, smart move.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,150.10
Maybe for a passel of 2nd round picks... foolproof! Seattle hasn't had great luck with 1st rounders too much either.

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,705.94
Markulous wrote:I don't even know what the point is of trading him. Look at our first round draft picks. Not counting Josh Allen this year (too early), Ramsey is ironically the only good first round pick this franchise has made in a very long time. So let's turn him into two draft picks that are going to be busts, smart move.

FWIW, and its justa personal opinion, but giving him the extension he wants would signal to the locker room that the management is OK with one player being bigger than the team.

That aside? Im w/roto.

Just ask for a trunk of 2nds. You guys seem to do alright there* \:D/

2019 - J.Taylor OT
    2018 - DJChark, WR
    2017 - C.Robinson, OT
    2016 - M.Jack, LB
    2015 - T.J.Yeldon, RB
    2014 - A.Robinson & M.Lee, WR both
    2013 - J.Cyprien, S
    2012 - A.Branch, DL

*(Ok, maybe not Yeldon - but thats a good strike rate)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,404.28
Markulous wrote:I don't even know what the point is of trading him. Look at our first round draft picks. Not counting Josh Allen this year (too early), Ramsey is ironically the only good first round pick this franchise has made in a very long time. So let's turn him into two draft picks that are going to be busts, smart move.

There is a point where they kind of have no choice. I mean how long do you keep him, til he punches the coach? The Qb? He been boiling over since the start of last season.
Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:

FWIW, and its justa personal opinion, but giving him the extension he wants would signal to the locker room that the management is OK with one player being bigger than the team.

That aside? Im w/roto.

Just ask for a trunk of 2nds. You guys seem to do alright there* \:D/

2019 - J.Taylor OT
    2018 - DJChark, WR
    2017 - C.Robinson, OT
    2016 - M.Jack, LB
    2015 - T.J.Yeldon, RB
    2014 - A.Robinson & M.Lee, WR both
    2013 - J.Cyprien, S
    2012 - A.Branch, DL

*(Ok, maybe not Yeldon - but thats a good strike rate)

We have done better in the 2nd for sure. None of those guys are studs but I guess most 2nd rounders aren't
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:

There is a point where they kind of have no choice. I mean how long do you keep him, til he punches the coach? The Qb? He been boiling over since the start of last season.

How is there been any indication he is going to punch a coach? The whole defense quit on this coaching and management last year and fans are just as frustrated with us being bad. Look at the teams record under Khan and look at it under Marrone. Look at the dumb decisions the front office made. If they get rid of Ramsey, whatever, but who is going to hold management accountable? They need to go even more than Ramsey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,360.82
Friggin Patriots, amirite?

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,360.82
Seriously, this is where Mayock needs to step in and make something happen. Plenty of cash with AB off the books, and he is perfect for the Vegas Raiders moving forward.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,404.28
Wasn’t he being held back on the sideline? He’s been a hot head on the field and the locker room. He’s a good player and has every right to be angry, that doesn’t mean he can go off on every person there. Do they get another Coach in next year, how long is he going to stay quiet and let it play out. He’s already lost his patience, no way is he going to just sit there
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,457.94
Going to Philadelphia if you buy into his sudden following of Philadelphia players on Instagram...

https://www.12up.com/posts/jalen-ramsey ... dn2ppdv8sd
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:Wasn’t he being held back on the sideline? He’s been a hot head on the field and the locker room. He’s a good player and has every right to be angry, that doesn’t mean he can go off on every person there. Do they get another Coach in next year, how long is he going to stay quiet and let it play out. He’s already lost his patience, no way is he going to just sit there

He is vocal about what he thinks but I don't understand what you mean he is a hot head in the locker room. His coworkers like him a lot and his attitude hasn't really been an issue until the recent crap.

And Marrone had to be held back too. Actually twice after Ramsey had calmed down
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,194.78
bluemist wrote:Seriously, this is where Mayock needs to step in and make something happen. Plenty of cash with AB off the books, and he is perfect for the Vegas Raiders moving forward.

Said he wanted to go somewhere to win. So... Raiders?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,675.86
Jcb890 wrote:
bluemist wrote:Seriously, this is where Mayock needs to step in and make something happen. Plenty of cash with AB off the books, and he is perfect for the Vegas Raiders moving forward.

Said he wanted to go somewhere to win. So... Raiders?

He wants to get paid, coddled, and talked about in a big market. It’s about his brand languishing in Jax. Winning is not the issue, don’t be fooled.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,085.70
Best player on your team, you can't get rid of that unless he acts like AB. You're not going to get fair value on the trade market. IE all pro. Sure u can get a 1st rounder, and hope and pray he turns into an all pro. But im not taking that gamble personally. If he was on the back 9 of football yrs yes, but not now

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion