Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
hankrip wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
bluemist wrote:Seriously, this is where Mayock needs to step in and make something happen. Plenty of cash with AB off the books, and he is perfect for the Vegas Raiders moving forward.

Said he wanted to go somewhere to win. So... Raiders?

He wants to get paid, coddled, and talked about in a big market. It’s about his brand languishing in Jax. Winning is not the issue, don’t be fooled.

Winning is my biggest issue. And trading away our most talented player (and our only successful first round pick so far) doesn't help that.

Do they want to hold our team to a higher standard and focus on winning? If they think trading Ramsey does that, great but they need to be held to the same standard. That's my biggest issue. The coaching and management suck, they need to go if he does.

Sorry, guess that's not really directed at you specifically, I'm just frustrated with this organization.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,486.38
hankrip wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
bluemist wrote:Seriously, this is where Mayock needs to step in and make something happen. Plenty of cash with AB off the books, and he is perfect for the Vegas Raiders moving forward.

He wants to get paid, coddled, and talked about in a big market. It’s about his brand languishing in Jax. Winning is not the issue, don’t be fooled.

You're not wrong.
A month or so ago he did an interview where he was talking about where he'd want to play and listed Vegas because... 'it's Vegas' and no income tax. So, I could see it.
Sand$: 41,138.93
I’m going to be jealous of whatever team gets him

His acquisition will have a Khalil Mack level impact
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,085.70
Markulous wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Wasn’t he being held back on the sideline? He’s been a hot head on the field and the locker room. He’s a good player and has every right to be angry, that doesn’t mean he can go off on every person there. Do they get another Coach in next year, how long is he going to stay quiet and let it play out. He’s already lost his patience, no way is he going to just sit there

He is vocal about what he thinks but I don't understand what you mean he is a hot head in the locker room. His coworkers like him a lot and his attitude hasn't really been an issue until the recent crap.

And Marrone had to be held back too. Actually twice after Ramsey had calmed down

I’ve really got to explain that he is a hot head? Really. There weren’t problems with him and the offense last year? There weren’t rumors of him not going with what the defensive plan was in games? I get he’s a great player and you don’t want him to leave, but act like you don’t know what I’m talking about?

Bottom line your team isnt going very far the next year or 2, if he doesn’t want to be there , and the team can use the picks, it time to get value out of him. He just going to get worse .
hankrip wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:

If Jax were winning I think he’d want to stay

Nobody demands trades away from winning franchises
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,970.60
I agree winning is big... but you don't think it has anything to do with him getting into it with his coach last week?

He seems like a turd tbh after the Brinks truck stunt to me... so who knows?
A bunch of twitter rumors has this down to the Chiefs and Ravens which is fun since they play each other on Sunday.

Would be great tv if Ramsey gets removed from the field during warmups.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
rugger48 wrote:
Markulous wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Wasn’t he being held back on the sideline? He’s been a hot head on the field and the locker room. He’s a good player and has every right to be angry, that doesn’t mean he can go off on every person there. Do they get another Coach in next year, how long is he going to stay quiet and let it play out. He’s already lost his patience, no way is he going to just sit there

He is vocal about what he thinks but I don't understand what you mean he is a hot head in the locker room. His coworkers like him a lot and his attitude hasn't really been an issue until the recent crap.

And Marrone had to be held back too. Actually twice after Ramsey had calmed down

I’ve really got to explain that he is a hot head? Really. There weren’t problems with him and the offense last year? There weren’t rumors of him not going with what the defensive plan was in games? I get he’s a great player and you don’t want him to leave, but act like you don’t know what I’m talking about?

Bottom line your team isnt going very far the next year or 2, if he doesn’t want to be there , and the team can use the picks, it time to get value out of him. He just going to get worse .

I am not acting like I don't know what you're talking about, I don't know what you're talking about. There weren't any issues in the locker room with him. If I'm just spacing it then I apologize but that's why I had asked what you meant.

There were plenty of defensive players that gave up but he has still played at a high level on the field regardless.

I'll say it again. My biggest issue isn't trading away our best player (it's an issue though), my biggest issue this is just Coughlin swinging his johnson. This team all of a sudden wants to hold these guys to a super high standard but the coaching staff and front office are exempt from that I guess. If Khan follows through and cleans house then I can be fine with Ramsey going.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 66,585.66
I don't think he can singlehandedly fix a bad defense, but him being traded to a team like KC or BAL could shift the power dynamics in the AFC.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,649.52
lots of double moves tonight

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,289.16
Ramsey with the CHIEFS and the HONEYBADGER in the middle, shhhhhhi.....That's a start.

I thought Seattle would have been an option and would prefer that spot to be honest, player friendly coach, great leader in Wilson it's a good spot.

If I may be honest, if I am JAX or the owner I am not letting this kid walk out of my building! No way, shutdown corner's like this don't grow on trees not to mention you have A.J BOUYE on the other side.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,089.72
endzoneview wrote:A bunch of twitter rumors has this down to the Chiefs and Ravens which is fun since they play each other on Sunday.

Would be great tv if Ramsey gets removed from the field during warmups.

It would be great if he and AB got shipped to Miami and had to practice together on that russian farm with Rocky Balboa.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jaguars owner Shad Khan "loves" Jalen Ramsey and "wants to pay him."

The Jaguars are still expected to trade Ramsey, but this gives some hope the situation can be worked out. Ramsey's issues are with EVP Tom Coughlin and not the coaching staff. If he's not extended, Jacksonville is targeting a pair of first-round picks for the two-time Pro Bowler. Kansas City, the Eagles, Raiders, Ravens, Seahawks and Vikings have been the most aggressive teams linked to Ramsey
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,702.72
endzoneview wrote:
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jaguars owner Shad Khan "loves" Jalen Ramsey and "wants to pay him."

The Jaguars are still expected to trade Ramsey, but this gives some hope the situation can be worked out. Ramsey's issues are with EVP Tom Coughlin and not the coaching staff. If he's not extended, Jacksonville is targeting a pair of first-round picks for the two-time Pro Bowler. Kansas City, the Eagles, Raiders, Ravens, Seahawks and Vikings have been the most aggressive teams linked to Ramsey

So, Khan put the ka-bosh on any trade this week. And wants to talk to Ramsey and his people sometime over the long weekend to see if bridges can be mended.

Maybe this will lead to a pink slip for Coughlin.
OarChambo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

So, Khan put the ka-bosh on any trade this week. And wants to talk to Ramsey and his people sometime over the long weekend to see if bridges can be mended.

Maybe this will lead to a pink slip for Coughlin.

That's what I was thinking BUT how can you get rid of the guy that drafted Minshew?