Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Dracken wrote:Josh Gordon vs. #2 CBs (possibly #3 CBs with Edelman needing attention)? I'll take that matchup every week, until he brainfarts.

He's their WR3 plus still want to feed White and Michel (to some extent). I'm sure Gordon will have a big game or two, but it'll be too hard to predict.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,283.76
Markulous wrote:
Dracken wrote:Josh Gordon vs. #2 CBs (possibly #3 CBs with Edelman needing attention)? I'll take that matchup every week, until he brainfarts.

He's their WR3 plus still want to feed White and Michel (to some extent). I'm sure Gordon will have a big game or two, but it'll be too hard to predict.

He's no higher than a WR3/flex/bye-week consideration now, and Edelman should be knocked way down, too.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
hard 10 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

He's no higher than a WR3/flex/bye-week consideration now, and Edelman should be knocked way down, too.

I don't know about knocking Edelman "way down". Gronk isn't there so there are some targets to be had still and I think Edelman will still have a strong role in that offense.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 55,103.00
Gimme all of the pieces of the best offenses.
SandShark
Sand$: 215.00
hard 10 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

He's the 2019 version of 2018 JuJu.
Sand$: 40,761.63
start him if you got him
Whale Shark
Sand$: 17,212.43
endzoneview wrote:start him if you got him

Where we ranking him now?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,112.86
phixxation wrote:

Higher than Antonio Brown?

(Theres a cpl different ways you can unpack that one :wink: )

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Chum
Sand$: 180.68
I almost bundled Gordon with Chris Carson in a trade package for Odell Beckham this morning, but swapped out Gordon for John Ross III just before I hit the trade button. The other owner accepted and Gordon remains on my roster along with Kupp, and AJ Green in my IR slot. Looking forward to the week where I will be able to start 2 and flex the 3rd.
Whale Shark
jamcutpost wrote:
phixxation wrote:

Higher than Antonio Brown?

(Theres a cpl different ways you can unpack that one :wink: )

Lol
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,962.60
johndesd wrote:I almost bundled Gordon with Chris Carson in a trade package for Odell Beckham this morning, but swapped out Gordon for John Ross III just before I hit the trade button. The other owner accepted and Gordon remains on my roster along with Kupp, and AJ Green in my IR slot. Looking forward to the week where I will be able to start 2 and flex the 3rd.

I'm in a similar situation, but replace Kupp with Keenan Allen and Juju. I'm looking forward to starting Keenan, Juju, Gordon, and flexing AJ if it ever happens.
Whale Shark
Early last week in my 10 teamer I flipped Dede and Damian William's for Gordon. With my extra vacant bench spot scooped up Shady off waivers.

Now...do I start him this week over Godwin

Flex him over A.Jones or Carson (Thinking when we find out the status of Penny, then I'll make my decision.)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.98
If Flash is your WR4 that's good.
I'd rather wr3 or flex a Hardman or DK Metcalf.
AB gone is def a boost though.
Flash On!

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Chum
Sand$: 180.68
phixxation wrote:Early last week in my 10 teamer I flipped Dede and Damian William's for Gordon. With my extra vacant bench spot scooped up Shady off waivers.

Now...do I start him this week over Godwin

Flex him over A.Jones or Carson (Thinking when we find out the status of Penny, then I'll make my decision.)
I would start Godwin over Gordon, PPR on non-PPR.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.98
This year, I would never start a flash over a Godwin.
You should know this phixx. Start Godwin and enjoy

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour