Sand$: 40,630.07
NautArch wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Brain vs gut

I’m just really worried about the upside of Thielen ROS

Worried about Diggs and the whole passing game or just thielen?

sez a guy sitting diggs.

worried about Cousins and game script mostly.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,895.79
endzoneview wrote:
NautArch wrote:

sez a guy sitting diggs.

Yup, that's why i'm sitting diggs.
Sand$: 40,630.07
now I have Darwin although I feel the least warm and fuzzy about his upside this week against the Ravens D. Although if Damien and McCoy were ruled out, I'd have to roll him out there.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,593.50
endzoneview wrote:now I have Darwin although I feel the least warm and fuzzy about his upside this week against the Ravens D. Although if Damien and McCoy were ruled out, I'd have to roll him out there.

Ravens D hasn't seemed elite or anything. And Mahomes should be able to move the ball pretty well.

That said, I wouldn't start him unless McCoy and Williams were both ruled out and even then I'd treat him as more of a flex since we haven't seen him carry the ball much in regular season.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,069.86
endzoneview wrote:

I (along with others here) was concerned about the WR usage predraft. Nothing I have seen from the Vikes so far has done anything to allay those concerns. Cook looks like a locked-in RB1, but both those great WRs have fallen to shaky WR2/3 status, which amazes me.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Wonder if they consider benching Cousins for Mannion? I mean their line is playing better, their run game is out of this world, and they have one of the best WR duos in the league. Wasting Thielen and Diggs on that is criminal.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,378.18
I didn't see Cousins game 2, but did see game 1.
Very worried about his awareness in/out of the pocket.
He took unneccessary hits, bailed, held the ball too long and generally looked like a rookie
That, while the team was running the hell out of the ball.
I know he's not great, but he's a vet and should be taking advantage of the situations a good run game and defense afford a qb.

Do Vikings watchers see the same things?
Edit: sorry, this is not a Ravens/Chiefs comment
Last edited by Cadence calls on Wed 09.18.2019, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,913.90
Markulous wrote:
endzoneview wrote:now I have Darwin although I feel the least warm and fuzzy about his upside this week against the Ravens D. Although if Damien and McCoy were ruled out, I'd have to roll him out there.

Ravens D hasn't seemed elite or anything. And Mahomes should be able to move the ball pretty well.

That said, I wouldn't start him unless McCoy and Williams were both ruled out and even then I'd treat him as more of a flex since we haven't seen him carry the ball much in regular season.

Clearly it has something to do with the opponents. But, Ravens run D has seemed elite. I'd be nervous about starting any KC RB this week. But I think Mahomes can light them up for 350+ so it's just a question of where those plays go, since, they could wind up going to RBs...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,913.90
Cadence calls wrote:I didn't see Cousins game 2, but did see game 1.
Very worried about his awareness in/out of the pocket.
He took unneccessary hits, bailed, held the ball too long and generally looked like a rookie
That, while the team was running the hell out of the ball.
I know he's not great, but he's a vet and should be taking advantage of the situations a good run game and defense afford a qb.

Do Vikings watchers see the same things?

Kind of the wrong thread for this, but my take is that due to how teams are approaching the preseason it takes longer for some of them to get solid QB/Line play. Now, I don't know if that's a reasonable excuse for Cousins, because Cousins has been pretty bad in other seasons anyway, but, if you are looking for a silver lining maybe that's it?
Megalodon
I kind of thought it mostly did have something to do with their opponents. Miami is obviously terrible. I watched a bit of the Arizona game and for them going against a rookie QB with a terrible line, I wasn't super impressed. They did well, don't get me wrong, but I just expected a bit more I guess.

I guess this week will be a good test.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,378.18
Apologies.
Lost track of the thread dreaming of Mannion. High school alum.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,803.98
I have Hollywood and Darwin.

I doubt I will roll out either. Tempting though.

Rough week for D Johnson, Kamara, Hopkins, and TY.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 211.92
I’m trying for San frans D vs Pittsburgh and sitting Baltimore this week.

Minshew/Rodgers/Darnold
McCaffrey/Lindsay Philips/Melvin Gordon/
J Samuels (ir slot)
D Adams/Larry Fitzgerald/Auden Tate
/Dk Metcalf/Mc Laurin Te Waller/
K Zuerlein D San Fran/Steelers
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,712.28
NautArch wrote:

sez a guy sitting diggs.

honestly should be worried with the passing attack of the vikings considering their barely throwing the ball these days,mattison is a must own dalvin cook getting worked awfully hard and he's injury prone now for back to back yrs
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,803.98
This is gonna be the greatest week of my life.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=352441