Leopard Shark
Sand$: 216.34
My favorite line from Troy Akiman on Mariota last night:
"Ya know, if he has a solid pocket, and a clear look at the route lane, he's pretty good"

So, only in THE MOST PERFECT OF CIRCUMSTANCES is Mariota "pretty good"

Speaks volumes honestly
Megalodon
Sand$: 64,171.94
PREACH ON PREACHER!!
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,593.50
GranolaJoe wrote:My favorite line from Troy Akiman on Mariota last night:
"Ya know, if he has a solid pocket, and a clear look at the route lane, he's pretty good"

Speaks volumes honestly

Gabbert probably would be good under perfect circumstances. Not a ringing endorsement, as you alluded to.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,803.98

Speaks volumes honestly

Hey. If ya don't have nuthin nice ta say...
SandShark
Sand$: 193.76

Speaks volumes honestly

Pretty sure Aikman acknowledged that himself right after he said it, too :lol:
Sand$: 40,630.07
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,593.50
If Tanny starts I'll hold onto AJ Brown. If not, I think I can finally drop him. Mariota doesn't look downfield and just checks it down or runs (or gets sacked) if Walker isn't open.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,186.82
SandShark
Sand$: 118.32
Being here in Nashville, I wouldn't get too excited about Tannehill. Unless he is gonna block for himself it will be much more of the same. Their line is awful.

12 Team PPR

Watson/Winston
Gurley/Carson/Sanders/McCoy/Brown(Cuff)
Mike Williams/Kupp/E Sanders/Tate
Kelce
Tucker
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 24,701.34
Tannehill has lots of practice playing behind leaky lines. I think when he's healthy he's much better than people give him credit for, but he's also a QB who will make at least one potentially backbreaking throw a game.
Sand$: 113,901.82
Changing the QB isn't gonna fix all that ails this offense. Rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic cliche. Maybe Mariota figures it out somewhere else a year or three from now. If I'm a Titan fan I'm rooting for it to be bad enough to blow this thing up. There's a base of talent to build from, but this coaching staff's prehistoric approach won't work.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,880.44
I recall a conversation I had while watching MM about what a nice ball he threw and how accurate he was. That was 2016 and he hasn't been good since

I honestly had hoped he'd be a success because he's so likable and seems like a good kid.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,806.98
OarChambo wrote:Changing the QB isn't gonna fix all that ails this offense. Rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic cliche. Maybe Mariota figures it out somewhere else a year or three from now. If I'm a Titan fan I'm rooting for it to be bad enough to blow this thing up. There's a base of talent to build from, but this coaching staff's prehistoric approach won't work.

Amen

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,516.10
I saw a lot of Tanny while he was here, he had so many years to build something and never did. I understand the circumstances he had, bad O Line, Multiple Coaching & scheme changes, Injuries.

I would say Tanny has a better arm than Marcus but both are on par in having equally bad pocket awareness and painfully slow progression reads.

I will give Tanny credit for at the very least when he is let off the leash he will try to make some gunslinger throws. I will also agree 100% with Elmagister above that he will make those at the perfectly wrong time and throw a pick and loose you the game.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,895.79
Watched him a lot when he was an Aggie. Was never impressed.