User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16852
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 136,464.91
MIN -9
43.5

Image
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 8801
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$: 13,749.59
The Raiders go into Minnesota with a rookie RB that is banged up and also 10 pounds lighter due to illness. That tells me that his strength and stamina will also be compromised. I'm expecting the Vikes to win, although it might be close.
_______________________________________

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
Megalodon
Posts: 18630
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 19,517.40
If Cousins struggles again here, I think they need to consider a switch at QB. He looks like one of the worst starting QBs in the league right now and with them having such a good running game (and a good defense), they're taking unnecessary losses due to how poor he's playing.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1964
Joined: Fri Sep 3, 2010
Sand$: 3,031.54
Minny 24-14
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011
Sand$: 1,487.04
Vikings will finally look good in all phases.

Minn -27
Raiders - 17
_______________________________________

"I'm not as good as I once was ... but I'm as good once as I ever was."
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1819
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 2,166.34
Markulous wrote:If Cousins struggles again here, I think they need to consider a switch at QB. He looks like one of the worst starting QBs in the league right now and with them having such a good running game (and a good defense), they're taking unnecessary losses due to how poor he's playing.




I need the Vikings to do this with Kirk Cousins. Have Colin Kaepernick just show up and act like he's been there the entire time.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71255
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 312,268.49
Vikes
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011
Sand$: 1,487.04
I do like that old school image for this post. Way different game back in the day ... fetch me my pipe and slippers.
_______________________________________

"I'm not as good as I once was ... but I'm as good once as I ever was."
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12581
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 35,842.92
Raiders as Vikes continue to flounder.
_______________________________________

Megalodon
Posts: 18630
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 19,517.40
TheJayCutlers wrote:
Markulous wrote:If Cousins struggles again here, I think they need to consider a switch at QB. He looks like one of the worst starting QBs in the league right now and with them having such a good running game (and a good defense), they're taking unnecessary losses due to how poor he's playing.




I need the Vikings to do this with Kirk Cousins. Have Colin Kaepernick just show up and act like he's been there the entire time.

:lol:

I don't know about Kaep, although at this point I think Colin Powell seems like an upgrade to Cousins.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1819
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 2,166.34
Raiders win this one by 3 touchdowns.
Great White Shark
Posts: 2605
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 2,365.44
Afraid to watch this game. Good thing I can't.
Megalodon
Posts: 18630
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 19,517.40
Well, looks like Cousins is going to get another week at least due to Oakland's terrible defense.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6538
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 12,036.84
Markulous wrote:Well, looks like Cousins is going to get another week at least due to Oakland's terrible defense.


I haven't really been paying attention... is Cousins seriously at risk of being benched?
_______________________________________

Megalodon
Posts: 18630
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 19,517.40
bunnywafer wrote:
Markulous wrote:Well, looks like Cousins is going to get another week at least due to Oakland's terrible defense.


I haven't really been paying attention... is Cousins seriously at risk of being benched?

I don't know what their backup has shown in practice, but Cousins has looked just...awful. They have to be at least considering a change.