SandShark
Sand$: 201.72
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,035.52
themorey wrote:

now you see him show up on the injury report as having his hand broken and out for 6 weeks.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 249.04
im about ready to drop this dude

i know ive been preaching it since week 1, but there's been absolutely nothing except gerald everett.. which i just nabbed
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,329.82
Vision wrote:im about ready to drop this dude

i know ive been preaching it since week 1, but there's been absolutely nothing except gerald everett.. which i just nabbed

Did and for Everett as well. I enough plate trying to encourage his teammate Evans to put points on the board.

SCS Wolfpack
2016 RFFL Champion

Wentz, Jones
CMC, Cook, Singletary, Mattison
Evans, Golloday, Gallup, Westbrook
Doyle, Everett
Slye, Nugent
Eagles, Vikings

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,066.16
:lol: He better bring a baseball glove next time.

I'm going to petition my league to see if I can get that point added to the Thursday corrections. Hah, just kiddin'... that team lost by almost a 121 points. Record score in that league by that opponent, since I'd been there anyway(6 years). Wild scores everywhere this weekend, I bet.

This guy was supposed to be the heir apparent to Gronk on that team, guess nyet. You have to kind of hold a TE in dynasty for a few years sometimes. Sure looks like his talent will go unused as long as him and Arians are tied together. Why can't he adjust his playcalling for the talent some? Any hope of that if their protection/RBs improve?

Mako Shark
Sand$: 4,450.20
RotoMoto wrote::lol: He better bring a baseball glove next time.

I'm going to petition my league to see if I can get that point added to the Thursday corrections. Hah, just kiddin'... that team lost by almost a 121 points. Record score in that league by that opponent, since I'd been there anyway(6 years). Wild scores everywhere this weekend, I bet.

This guy was supposed to be the heir apparent to Gronk on that team, guess nyet. You have to kind of hold a TE in dynasty for a few years sometimes. Sure looks like his talent will go unused as long as him and Arians are tied together. Why can't he adjust his playcalling for the talent some? Any hope of that if their protection/RBs improve?

Nope, they just lost 2 starting linemen, and their replacement RT looked like a baby going against a grown man last week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,066.16
Oof, thanks for the info. Might have to get a trade going, not much on the wire.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,516.10
Let's be honest with ourselves this was never going to work. We thought it was due to lacking talent in his previous teams...It's scheme!

I would need to go back and find the stat I found, but prior to this year JW would use his TE'S at a very high rate, this year we see the result.

Occam's Razor guys!
Mako Shark
Sand$: 249.04
yep simple
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,593.50
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Let's be honest with ourselves this was never going to work. We thought it was due to lacking talent in his previous teams...It's scheme!

I would need to go back and find the stat I found, but prior to this year JW would use his TE'S at a very high rate, this year we see the result.

Occam's Razor guys!

Why isn't Brate being used more then? He's produced and they signed him to a bigger contract so they definitely like him a lot.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,516.10
Markulous wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Let's be honest with ourselves this was never going to work. We thought it was due to lacking talent in his previous teams...It's scheme!

Occam's Razor guys!

Why isn't Brate being used more then? He's produced and they signed him to a bigger contract so they definitely like him a lot.

That's a great question that I don't know the answer too. But neither TE would be usable with their next few games

Panthers, Titans, Saint & Jags... :F
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 497.51
Anyone here hoping the OJ gets traded to the Pats to fill the Gronk role? I am not a pats fan but I am an OJ owner trying to hold on to hope.
Sand$: 40,630.07
is OJ on the trade block?
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,665.37
CornShute wrote:Anyone here hoping the OJ gets traded to the Pats to fill the Gronk role? I am not a pats fan but I am an OJ owner trying to hold on to hope.

That seems like a pretty desperate hope.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 497.51
Apes wrote:
CornShute wrote:Anyone here hoping the OJ gets traded to the Pats to fill the Gronk role? I am not a pats fan but I am an OJ owner trying to hold on to hope.

That seems like a pretty desperate hope.

Summarizes my fantasy season

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/oj ... ors-latest
hard to believe most fantasy writers but he may be on the trade block