Week 6 streaming D/ST

Sand$: 113,901.82
Madden Curse wrote:
jnadke wrote:
yecul wrote:Thoughts on SF against the Rams? SF may be less of a streaming option and being held in leagues, but decent chance they're out there.

SF shouldn't be on the wire at this point.

But on the flip-side they've benefit from a not-terrible schedule.

They shouldn't be, and yet this morning I was able to claim them off the waiver wire in every single league I'm in.

Carolina is another one that shouldn't be on waivers but is.

I also still like Dallas.

I dunno - I tried to get them and was too far down the line. But I was not going to use them this week. So if you don't have room for 2 defenses I'd get not adding SF.

Curious why you're so definitive on Carolina. They ravaged two bad offensive lines, but outside of that...
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 665.40
[/quote]
They shouldn't be, and yet this morning I was able to claim them off the waiver wire in every single league I'm in.

I also still like Dallas.[/quote]
I dunno - I tried to get them and was too far down the line. But I was not going to use them this week. So if you don't have room for 2 defenses I'd get not adding SF.

Curious why you're so definitive on Carolina. They ravaged two bad offensive lines, but outside of that...[/quote]

Carolina or San Fran this week? Both on wire as we get limited amount of moves.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,913.90
Why not the Chargers facing the Steelers?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,457.94
wazink wrote:

I also still like Dallas.[/quote]

Curious why you're so definitive on Carolina. They ravaged two bad offensive lines, but outside of that...[/quote]

Carolina or San Fran this week? Both on wire as we get limited amount of moves.[/quote]

I would lean SF depending on your scoring system. Both games have high scoring potential but SF is probably going to control the ball a lot and limit the running game.... Goff is second in the league for INT's
Mako Shark
Sand$: 4,450.20
Carolina will probably do well this week, Bucs lost 2 starting linemen, and their RT replacement last week got COMPLETELY manhandled by Cameron Jordan, yeah he's elite, but it honestly looked like he was going up against a turnstile.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,515.89
akromam90 wrote:Carolina will probably do well this week, Bucs lost 2 starting linemen, and their RT replacement last week got COMPLETELY manhandled by Cameron Jordan, yeah he's elite, but it honestly looked like he was going up against a turnstile.

Good insight on Carolina.

I will also just remind everyone to check their league's scoring system as they decide whether to prioritize holding multiple DSTs. In some leagues, a great DST matchup can rake in many more points than even a top-tier RB or WR, and it's in your interest to break the FFL stereotype of treating your DST like an afterthought.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,035.52
endzoneview wrote:I'm looking at the Colts D after the bye

Week 7- 14
Hou, Den, Pit, Mia, Jax, Hou, Ten, TB

EDIT - sorry, doesn't really help Week 6 streamers. Just looking ahead.

How about PIT same time frame: MIA, IND, LAR, CLE, CIN, CLE, ARI

they've come on better lately, and that lineup.... :thumbright:
Chum
Sand$: 72.02
ubertaco wrote:Why not the Chargers facing the Steelers?

I picked up the Chargers to stream this week vs PIT. Thought it was a pretty good choice considering what was available in my league.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,913.90
tdinbr wrote:
ubertaco wrote:Why not the Chargers facing the Steelers?

I picked up the Chargers to stream this week vs PIT. Thought it was a pretty good choice considering what was available in my league.

This could be sneaky good I think. Chargers D was really solid vs. the Broncos, but their offense just shoot the bed so much it looked worse than it was. Outside of that one long TD they gave up due to missed tackle and bad angle the Broncos didn't do that much. I'm not sure Steelers with whomever at QB should be expected to do much either.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,703.46
Starting to wonder if Titans D @Denver might be a better play than Dallas @NYJ. Probably similar.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,509.52
SF looks very good. CLE have their issues but that’s no pushover squad and the 49ers demolished them on both sides of the ball. As someone else pointed out, that power running game controls the clock and keeps defense fresh. Bosa looks healthy and beastly. Sherman and the DB’a are better than average. I’m not ready to proclaim them as an elite DEF yet, but 1) they shouldn’t be on waivers and 2) Rams should be a good test but also 2b) Goff doesn’t handle pressure well. 3) they are past the Bye and I’m prepared to ride them out RoS
I’m starting them with confidence

QB: Wentz/JimmyG RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, MBrown
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Samuel, Lzrd; TE: OJ, Knox
K: Butt, DEF: IND
--
QB: Russ, RB: Cook, Carsn, Single, Edmonds, Henderson, Snell
WR: Julio, Godwin, Alsh, J.Brown, Hlywod, TE: Evrtt
K: Gould DEF: SF