Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,914.42
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Over the last month I have watched just about every "AIR RAID" offensive breakdown video I can find. I know 1 thing, it's possible for DJ to catch 1,000 and rush for 900 or so.

The 2nd thing I learned is that this offense spreads the ball to everybody, and I mean everybody! It's really just about who's coverage get's lost. It's such a flexible system, high percentage throws.

I can see double digits TD's and maybe just maybe that coveted 2k yards total.

Super-M they're gonna have to utilize David early and often and figure out how to get Murray through reads quickly...Not sure the offensive line is athletic enough (in fact i'm sure they're not from what I saw) to pull this Air-Raid off without a power running game... We'll see!? Good luck this year!

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,594.60
Coach Kliff Kingsbury said David Johnson (back) will be monitored all week.
Kingsbury would not rule out that Johnson could miss Sunday's matchup against the Falcons. Johnson's back reportedly "locked up" throughout the Cardinals' Week 5 win over the Bengals. Second-year RB Chase Edmonds would take Johnson's three-down role if the Cardinals' stud RB is ultimately unable to suit up. Whichever RB that draws the start will be set up exceptionally well against the Falcons' notoriously awful defense against pass-catching backs.
Megalodon
Oar put up an article on Edmonds: https://www.fantasysharks.com/fantasy-f ... b-arizona/

I put in a claim for him and got him in one league, then grabbed him in another league this morning after waivers cleared. Doesn't seem like anyone is making him a priority right now.
Sand$: 40,633.65
I picked him up but reading the tea leaves on how serious the back issue might be has been interesting

Then Urban wrote an article and used the full quote -

Kingsbury wouldn’t rule out the possibility Johnson could miss this week’s game against the Falcons – “There’s always a chance” – but said that wouldn’t be known until the week plays out. Johnson, for his part, said after the game he’d be fine.

"wouldn't rule out" vs "there's always a chance" is two very different readings.

Also in that same article however -

Kingsbury said Edmonds has “earned” playing time, and that the Cardinals “are better when he is on the field, and David are on the field.”

Coaches always say this but perhaps with the amount of work DJ is getting and his injury history, maybe at worst Edmonds can start getting some FLEX value regardless of DJ's availability.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/david- ... ls-offense
Sand$: 113,901.82
Markulous wrote:Oar put up an article on Edmonds: https://www.fantasysharks.com/fantasy-f ... b-arizona/

I put in a claim for him and got him in one league, then grabbed him in another league this morning after waivers cleared. Doesn't seem like anyone is making him a priority right now.

Given the dredge that's out there this week and his stat line from last week - I'm surprised. I had him stashed two places, recommended my wife do it in one, then was reliant on priority in my other. Despite being last in line I got him, which I didn't expect at all.
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,665.37
I was happy to pick him up last night. I'd like one good week out of him. Anything beyond that is a bonus. Possibly a great opportunity for the end of my bench.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,516.10
I dropped Samuels and picked up Chase if for nothing else but to block my opponent cause he has DJ.

It's a 2 flex league so depends if DJ sits, Edmonds becomes a must start I think, specially is KIRK sits again....specially vs the Falcons \:D/
Last edited by SUPERIMIAINI on Wed 10.09.2019, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,803.98
I have DJ. Will probably sit tight with Carson and Ingram.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 216.34
Is Chase a flex this week regardless if DJ plays?
Megalodon
GranolaJoe wrote:Is Chase a flex this week regardless if DJ plays?

If DJ plays, I think he'd be a pretty weak flex, but I guess there's a little upside.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,516.10
Markulous wrote:

If DJ plays, I think he'd be a pretty weak flex, but I guess there's a little upside.

X2.....Unless DJ plays on a snap count ?? versus the Falcons they shouldn't need him much just saying.
Sand$: 113,901.82

Tuesday and Wednesday are for acquiring talent. Unless your lineup decisions are effected by TNF and given this week's matchup I can't imagine that's the case then this is something to circle around to after Friday practice reports. Not just AZ's, but whoever else is on your rooster.
just because Kliff says he wants to give Chase more run and get him and DJ on the field together doesn't mean it's going to happen. No flexing yet.

But this pick up isn't as much about this week as it is for the upcoming weeks. Back injuries are no joke.

If DJ misses a practice or two, we can circle back for this week.

kind of more of the same although mentioning game time decision leads me to believe we are going to have a week of very limited practices at best. Cardinals play the late afternoon game.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,069.86
OarChambo wrote:

Tuesday and Wednesday are for acquiring talent. Unless your lineup decisions are effected by TNF and given this week's matchup I can't imagine that's the case then this is something to circle around to after Friday practice reports. Not just AZ's, but whoever else is on your rooster.
He is now my RB6. Dropped Gallman for him. Welcome the Mist's, Chase! :Drink)

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.