Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,065.44
If I were Rex, I wouldn’t set foot in DC.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,677.48
Nothing wrong with dipping your toes in the water
Megalodon
Sand$: 133,934.43

Megalodon
Sand$: 36,928.20
endzoneview wrote:

THIS
MUST
HAPPEN

He can use that team he assembled for the Miami job.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 96,791.79
GranolaJoe wrote:
endzoneview wrote:you guys want an agent to get his rookie out of his rookie deal in his rookie year?

i want his agent to get him traded out of there. All that talent will go to waste in Washington. They seem like an they constantly hold their players back, not allowing them to reach their full potential

He will leave as he enters his prime like all the other talent
Sand$: 40,869.59
Sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter Mike Tomlin leaving the Steelers to coach the Redskins is not "going to happen."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,119.28
endzoneview wrote:Sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter Mike Tomlin leaving the Steelers to coach the Redskins is not "going to happen."

until it does. money talks..
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,233.96
wmharley wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter Mike Tomlin leaving the Steelers to coach the Redskins is not "going to happen."

Why would he take that job, even if he were free to do so?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,119.28
Elmagister wrote:
wmharley wrote:

Why would he take that job, even if he were free to do so?

again.. money talks... Why does any coach go to a bad team? The only recent coach i can think of that consistently turned down jobs was Dungy.

Even as much as Jon Gruden said no for years, money talked and he came back. If the redskins offer him an offer that is too good to say no, who knows?

I'm not saying he's going, I'm saying "not going to happen" is not going to happen until it (generalization) actually does.. because of the money. I personally dont' think they will offer what it takes for him to say yes anyways, and with Allen there, I sure as hell wouldn't go. That man has the anti-Midas touch.
Supreme Megalodon
Tomlin can get money from a better team with a better owner, assuming his current team even lets him go.
why is Tomlin even being linked the the Skins in the first place?

Is it just because Steelers fans don't know how good they have it and want him gone? Or is there some other connection I don't know about.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,482.78
endzoneview wrote:why is Tomlin even being linked the the Skins in the first place?

Is it just because Steelers fans don't know how good they have it and want him gone? Or is there some other connection I don't know about.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/reds ... -steelers/

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
ahh, thanks for that
Supreme Megalodon
Hello, LaCanfora.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo expects Marvin Lewis to draw head-coaching interest this offseason.
Lewis spent this season as an advisor for Arizona State. He said back in June he didn't plan to return to NFL coaching, but his name is starting to heat up with ASU's success. Lewis has a .518 career win percentage and would be one of the safer retreads in next year's coaching cycle. The Bengals have yet to win a game in the post-Lewis era.

SOURCE: NFL Network

Feels like a good spot to post this