Sand$: 40,869.59
just gamesmanship

Forcing the Chargers to prepare for Hodges and Rudolph

Right? Ok, probably not
Great White Shark
Sand$: 652.32
Mason Rudolph (concussion) won't suit up for the Steelers' Sunday night matchup against the Chargers.
Devlin Hodges will make his first NFL start in place of Rudolph, who suffered a terrifying concussion in Week 5. The Steelers are implied to score a slate-low 17.3 points at the moment, rendering most of their skill-position players as non-viable fantasy options with the exception of James Conner, who should get all the work he can handle with Jaylen Samuels (knee) sidelined.

If it was gamesmanship, the game is now over.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 383.44
So...is it me, or does Kevin Colbert now no longer give 2 $h!t$ about this team anymore?

You're allowed to sweat, bleed, cry, and even loose bodily functions...but you are NEVER ALLOWED TO QUIT!
Sand$: 40,869.59
CBecker1985 wrote:So...is it me, or does Kevin Colbert now no longer give 2 $h!t$ about this team anymore?

How so?
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,085.70
I think minkha was a good trade, just bad luck we made this trade when our top 2 qbs go down and our season is on the breaking point of being a top 10 pick next yr. Trading dobbs was also bad luck but who can predict top 2 qbs going down. Now sameuls goes down, we are a mess this season, I predicted 8-10 wins after minkha trade, and we wont get that now with Rudolph down. Only plus, since minkha defense has been playing awesome

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,049.46
endzoneview wrote:
CBecker1985 wrote:So...is it me, or does Kevin Colbert now no longer give 2 $h!t$ about this team anymore?

How so?

I don’t think that’s the case either, but some of the stuff he’s done the past couple years seems a lot like gm who might think he could be out the door.

First rounder for minkah is one of them.

Shut up elm.