Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,649.16
Brate get's the TD and OJ well 2-4 / 35 yards...In a game where Jameis throws for 400 yards. He just isn't involved in the game-plan that's painfully obvious to see.

Giants should call and play 2 TE set's with their receiving corps being what it is.
Sand$: 41,089.77
CornShute wrote:
Apes wrote:
CornShute wrote:Anyone here hoping the OJ gets traded to the Pats to fill the Gronk role? I am not a pats fan but I am an OJ owner trying to hold on to hope.

That seems like a pretty desperate hope.

Summarizes my fantasy season

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/oj ... ors-latest
hard to believe most fantasy writers but he may be on the trade block

fantasy writers
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 391.90
They want to keep OJ in so Jameis has a little more time to sail a few more ducks
Blue Shark
Sand$: 531.65
Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud reports the Bucs won't trade O.J. Howard.

Advice: Howard hasn't been utilized in the Bucs' passing game as often as most would like but that doesn't mean the Bucs are going to be trading away their young tight end. The Bucs have team control over his contract for two or three more seasons, so there's not a lot of incentive to dish him away at the moment. Howard will likely continue to see his 2-5 targets per game as a boom-or-bust TE2 in fantasy.

Boooo! I hope this is BS and just TB trying to pump up his price. FU Bruce Ariens, way to kill my "TOP 5" TE pick
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,532.12
To be fair, they always say this for anyone that can get a relatively high pick. If Howard isn't part of Arians plans, I think they'd absolutely trade him for a first round pick or a 2nd rounder and some change.
Blue Shark
Thats what I figured. Im holding until trade deadline... dropping after if he continues to be a dud and does not get traded
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,736.96
I think he's out this week. Per Shefty.
HammerHead Shark
We all should have seen this coming a lot sooner

It was many negative factors piled up and we still classified him as a top 5...

Worst case of prog in many years, all around FF circles
Blue Shark
Mon, Oct 21

According to Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer, the Patriots inquired about O.J. Howard but were told he's not available.

Advice: Howard would make an incredible amount of sense for the Patriots, who have yet to find an adequate replacement for retired tight end Rob Gronkowski. The 2017 first-rounder has yet to click in Bruce Arians' offense, but was excellent a year ago, leading the position in yards per reception (16.6) while also showing promise as a blocker. Joining forces with Tom Brady in New England would no doubt come as a major boost to Howard's stagnant fantasy stock, though unfortunately for all of us, it doesn't appear the Bucs will entertain that possibility.

More: Sports Illustrated

(Rotoworld.com)

"Not available".... seems like NE low balled them and they want more. Oh I hope they trade him away, even if it not to NE. Hes rotting in TB
HammerHead Shark
GB sounds good
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,858.34
Please trade OJ
Please trade OJ
Please trade OJ

Any other team is better than Tampa.

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Diontae; TE: Cook,Jon
K: Butt, DEF: IND
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Samuels, Guice
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Fuller; TE: Evrtt
K: Maher DEF: SF, BUF
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,700.60
I'm guessing Howard being listed as "out" this week from hammy makes him ineligible to be traded before tuesday?

I TELL YOU!!!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,099.86
I hope so. I just cut him for cap space.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,858.34
I cut him for Jonnu

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Diontae; TE: Cook,Jon
K: Butt, DEF: IND
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Samuels, Guice
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Fuller; TE: Evrtt
K: Maher DEF: SF, BUF
Blue Shark
davie36k wrote:I'm guessing Howard being listed as "out" this week from hammy makes him ineligible to be traded before tuesday?

Or is a Jaylen Ramsey type protest that OJ is trying to pull off to encourage the team to trade him? Still holding hope... will drop is still a Buc on Tuesday.