Do the words "scary" and "Terry" rhyme?

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes : 76
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,624.70
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Redskins coach Jay Gruden has "supreme confidence" in Colt McCoy and will consider starting him against the Patriots in Week 5.
After getting off to a poor start in Week 4, Case Keenum was unceremoniously benched for rookie Dwayne Haskins, who promptly served up three interceptions in a disheartening loss to the Giants. Haskins is undoubtedly the Redskins' quarterback of the future, though inserting him against the Patriots' league-best defense in Week 5 could be a recipe for disaster. Gruden is also coaching for his job at this point and needs a win any way he can get it. McCoy missed much of the offseason while recovering from a broken leg but appears to finally be at full strength. Rapoport also noted the Redskins aren't going to simply "hand" the job to Haskins despite his first-round pedigree. Whoever the Redskins land on as their starter for Week 5, we wouldn't expect much against a New England defense that has yielded a single touchdown through four weeks.

I think I might bench Terry next week either way. Pats D has been playing lights out. Would rather just play ARob against Oakland.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,136.75
Markulous wrote:
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Redskins coach Jay Gruden has "supreme confidence" in Colt McCoy and will consider starting him against the Patriots in Week 5.
After getting off to a poor start in Week 4, Case Keenum was unceremoniously benched for rookie Dwayne Haskins, who promptly served up three interceptions in a disheartening loss to the Giants. Haskins is undoubtedly the Redskins' quarterback of the future, though inserting him against the Patriots' league-best defense in Week 5 could be a recipe for disaster. Gruden is also coaching for his job at this point and needs a win any way he can get it. McCoy missed much of the offseason while recovering from a broken leg but appears to finally be at full strength. Rapoport also noted the Redskins aren't going to simply "hand" the job to Haskins despite his first-round pedigree. Whoever the Redskins land on as their starter for Week 5, we wouldn't expect much against a New England defense that has yielded a single touchdown through four weeks.

I think I might bench Terry next week either way. Pats D has been playing lights out. Would rather just play ARob against Oakland.

If Terry is healthy, I'm gonna roll with him. I think the talent is there and he's going to still make Colt look good. That and my other options aren't as great. I could start Alshon (and probably will against the jets), but otherwise I have to hope for a bounceback from hardman and ridley. Crossing fingers John Ross is back to normal tonight.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 288.40
Best case here Colt gets embarrassed and Haskins starts the following week vs Miami. Probably bench Terry this week although he produced in garbage time and even vs bears. So his floor seems high when he plays healthy at least.

Rodgers/K Allen
McCaffrey/Lindsay Philips/Melvin Gordon/
Ty Johnson
D Adams/Z Pascal/Erickson
/Dk Metcalf/Mc Laurin Te Waller/
K Zuerlein D San Fran/Steelers
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,271.08
I am very concerned that the QB situation could kill his value going forward. If Washington is stupid enough to play Haskins then anything is possible, including an entire offensive collapse.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 75,392.34
All he needs is one long TD catch a game.

Go with your gut and good luck!
Megalodon
He seems like a fade this week if you have other options. Stingiest defense in the league, coming off an injury, and a sketchy QB situation. But on the other hand if he's healthy, there should be a ton of garbage time.
Megalodon
Sand$: 75,392.34
Markulous wrote:He seems like a fade this week if you have other options. Stingiest defense in the league, coming off an injury, and a sketchy QB situation. But on the other hand if he's healthy, there should be a ton of garbage time.

Should start right after the Patriots' first possession.

Go with your gut and good luck!
Megalodon
Leopard Shark
bluemist wrote:I am very concerned that the QB situation could kill his value going forward. If Washington is stupid enough to play Haskins then anything is possible, including an entire offensive collapse.

He’s set league records by being the 5 catch and a TD in first 3 games by a rookie. With Case Keanum lol I think he’s gonna be alright no matter the QB. Especially if haskins is as great as everyone told me he was in the off season. (Light sarcasm) But Haskins asked the akins to get one of his OSU wr’s so the potential here is high.

Rodgers/K Allen
Ty Johnson
Megalodon
Takes2toTango wrote:
bluemist wrote:I am very concerned that the QB situation could kill his value going forward. If Washington is stupid enough to play Haskins then anything is possible, including an entire offensive collapse.

He’s set league records by being the 5 catch and a TD in first 3 games by a rookie. With Case Keanum lol I think he’s gonna be alright no matter the QB. Especially if haskins is as great as everyone told me he was in the off season. (Light sarcasm) But Haskins asked the akins to get one of his OSU wr’s so the potential here is high.

Ugh, stop it. You're going to make me waffle and bench ARob for him. :lol:
Leopard Shark
Markulous wrote:
Takes2toTango wrote:

Ugh, stop it. You're going to make me waffle and bench ARob for him. :lol:

I mean i’m probably sitting him against pats because he isn’t 100% for sure. But next week vs dolphins he hopefully is good to go and it’s a feast

Rodgers/K Allen
Ty Johnson
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 260.44
Great interview from Terry. Seems like a smart dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGUbdciQ8AQ
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,912.49
DeeCleat wrote:Great interview from Terry. Seems like a smart dude.

Thx for the share. Love this kid.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Leopard Shark
DeeCleat wrote:Great interview from Terry. Seems like a smart dude.

Great share! This interview almost makes me want to start him this week.

Rodgers/K Allen
Ty Johnson
Megalodon
I'm starting him. He is all they have and just needs one catch to take it to the house.