Sand$: 41,089.77
OarChambo wrote:Looks like we were in on the Bungles bungling

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=349852

Negative sentiments on the Panthers and positive ones on the Colts sprinkled in too.

Nothing here about the Texans and Cowboys, but there were negative sentiments about their divisions. Tallest midget wins sorta thing.

kind of funny how some divisions are exactly the same

Also odd that I posted this after week 6 again.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,298.22
Yeah, I thought it might just have been your thing.

After week 6 and then again after week 9.

;)
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,173.62
If rodgers gets better in the offense the packers are going to be tough to beat.
Last edited by rugger48 on Fri 10.18.2019, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe now with the Mahomes injury the Raiders can make a run
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,417.95
endzoneview wrote:Maybe now with the Mahomes injury the Raiders can make a run

I’d just be happy if the finish over .500 this year.... anything else is pure gravy after everything that’s gone on.

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
endzoneview wrote:Sometimes we get so consumed with fantasy that we forget about the actual standings -

AFC East - 1. Pats 6-0 and 2. Bills 4-1 - Likely a two team race although I'll hold out hope the Jets can get back into the wild card conversation but they have to beat the Pats next Monday for that to happen1. Pats 8-0, one team race, 2. Bills 5-2

AFC North - 1. Ravens 4-2, 2. Browns 2-4, 3. Steelers 2-4 - The Steelers defense and the Ravens defense for opposite reasons makes this a three team race. It's going to be interesting to see if the Browns can right the ship once their schedule opens up after the bye. 1. Ravens and Lamar at 5-2 feel like they are in control of the division. 2. Steelers 3-4, 3. Browns fading fast

AFC South - 1. Texans 4-2, 2. Colts 3-2, 3. Jags 2-4 -This is likely a two team race but I'll put the Jags in here for now. They have the same record as the Titans but I don't see the Titans making a run this season especially when they are already making the move toward Tannehill. 4 team race?

AFC West - 1. Chiefs 4-2 - This is the Chiefs division to lose unless Mahomes gets (more?) hurt. It's nice to think the Raiders have a shot but I seriously doubt they do. Maybe they can hang on for a chance at the wildcard but I doubt that as well. Broncos and Chargers are pretenders too. 1. Chiefs 5-3 and in control in spite of Mahomes injury

NFC East - 1. Cowboys 3-3, 2. Eagles 3-3, 3. Giants 2-4 - Someone has to win this division 2 team race - Boys 4-3 and Iggles 4-4

NFC North - 1. Packers 4-1, 2. Vikings 4-2, 3. Lions 2-1-1, 4. Bears - 3-2 - I can't figure this one out. If the Lions win tonight, it's a four for all. I think at the end of the year it ends up coming down to the Packers and Vikings but we still have a long way to go. 2 team race - Packers 7-1 and Vikings 6-2

NFC South- 1. Saints 5-1, 2. Panthers 4-2 - Two team race here that will be a one team race if the Panthers go back to Cam Newton Saints 7-1 running away with it, one team race

NFC West - 1. Niners 5-0, 2. Seahawks 5-1 - I'm doing it, I'm writing the Rams off. This division is coming down to Russell Wilson vs the Niners defense. The Niners should cruise through the rest of the month until the schedule gets real after their byeRams still on the outside looking in but they aren't out of it at 5-3. Niners rolling 7-0, Seahawks 6-2 - 3 team race.

updated at the halfway mark
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,532.12
AFC South has become a pretty competitive division. I don't know that any of those teams are favorites in the AFC or anything, but all of them look like potential wild card teams at times.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,858.34
Agreed.

IND is a very balanced team, with great coaching.
HOU can win any game if Watson goes off.
JAX have talent and playing well.
TEN QB change opens up the offense.

But, can any of them win in December/January in Foxborough?

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Diontae; TE: Cook,Jon
K: Butt, DEF: IND
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Samuels, Guice
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Fuller; TE: Evrtt
K: Maher DEF: SF, BUF
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,532.12
nosman21 wrote:Agreed.

Any given Sunday, but it's hard to imagine any of them doing so.

Colts have the defense to slow down Brady, but not sure they have the offense to put up enough points.

Houston obviously can put up a ton of points but I think Bill would take away Hopkins and pressure Watson enough to make them struggle.

Jags are too inconsistent. Their secondary and LBs are too poor/injured to do anything to stop Brady. Minshew can extend plays and make big plays, but he'd have to really be magical to beat them.

Titans offense is too vanilla and just average to do anything offensively. Their defense has talent for sure, but they'd eventually get tired and probably couldn't stop Brady either.
Sand$: 114,469.40
OarChambo wrote:Semantics, but the AFC East isn't a 2 team race. It's can the Bills not screw up a wildcard. No change

The Pittsburgh @ Cleveland game week 11 may be an elimination game. Baltimore could safely separate themselves between now and then but they need an upset or two and haven't given much reason to believe they will. Baltimore got one upset, but they need one more this week. Their schedule is tough. While Cleveland draws a who's who of backup QB's. Picture begins to take shape after that week 11 game and should be clear Dec 1.

Yep, Texans v. Colts. Jax is just...there. Part 1 is this week, advantage Indy playing at home coming off a bye against a team that just had a tough road win. Although whoever loses this race probably just gets the other wildcard. A Jags upset this week could change things, but barring that still just a 2 team race.

I want to make an argument for the Chargers, but I also watched last night's game. For reasons unknown. Mahomes or no Mahomes, this division's KC's.

NFC East is Philly vs. Dallas. Part 1 this week. Cowboys have given reason to believe they'll get back on the right track. Philly's lost though. Can they get right before it's too late? Tough stretch coming up too. Huge win at Buffalo by Philly, this thing's not getting decided til the week 16 rematch in Philly.

I think the Pack take control of the NFC North tonight. A Kirk Cousins led team is not going to win this division, so pressure's on Chicago's offense to flip the switch. Otherwise off to the wildcard race. This is the Pack's division to lose. Cousins can prove me wrong in KC then in Dallas...then in Seattle after the bye.

I don't believe in Carolina, Cam or Allen. Maybe they can get to the game at New Orleans 6-4, but the hole will be too big after they lose that game. Still could get to NO 6-4 - still don't think they can win that game.

Way too early to write off the Rams. Missed kick away from the same record as Seattle. They'll be 5-3 going to Pittsburgh after the bye. San Fran though. Yyyiiikes. They're gonna be 8-0 going into MNF vs. Seattle coming off extended rest. So the wildcard race between SEA/LAR vs. the NFC North will be fun. Whether this is a race or not depends on that MNF game. Seattle wins and maybe some path's open up. SF wins and it's over. I think this division nets both wildcards though.
nosman21 wrote:Agreed.

Indy could. Wouldn't bet on them, but they could. Well coached, ascending QB, quality defense.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,935.54
endzoneview wrote:AFC West - 1. Chiefs 4-2 - This is the Chiefs division to lose unless Mahomes gets (more?) hurt. It's nice to think the Raiders have a shot but I seriously doubt they do. Maybe they can hang on for a chance at the wildcard but I doubt that as well. Broncos and Chargers are pretenders too. 1. Chiefs 5-3 and in control in spite of Mahomes injury

After my analysis in the Minshew thread, I have a feeling the AFC West is more open than you think.

The Raiders have a more winnable schedule facing CIN and NYJ, so that's possibly +2 for them.

KC still gets to play NE and CHI so that's possibly -2 for them.

Otherwise these teams largely play the same competition for the rest of the season.
Oakland's holding it together a whole lot better than I thought they would, but I don't think they're a threat. Credit where credit's due @ Indy, but they've been steamrolled in 3 of their 4 losses - one of which to KC at home - and their other two wins earn a hearty meh. If they prove me wrong and go into KC Dec 1 at 6-5 then win I'll have my crow served cold on a bed of rice though.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,400.62
Oakland is definitely not a threat.

But if Chicago keeps sucking and we have 2 top 15 picks next year, look out for the Las Vegas Raiders in 2020.

I just saw a mock where we got my main man Isaiah Simmons with our pick and Henry Ruggs with the Bears pick. I wept a little.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
If Jacobs can stay healthy and productive through the end of the year I think Oakland can remain a threat. But I also don't think he can.