OOAL~Week 7~ 1k Sands

Post Reply  
Whale Shark
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 23,220.03
Let's roll.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7940
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007
Sand$: 21,973.88
A defensive/offensive pass interference call (or non-call) is challenged, reviewed, and actually corrected.
Mako Shark
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015
Sand$: 189.46
1) Royce Freeman scores 3 TDs
2) Every game this week is decided by 7 or more points
3) Lazard goes for 200+ yards and 2 TDs
4) Cobb has more rushing yards than Zeke
5) NYJ put up 38+ points, no turnovers vs the NE defense
Whale Shark
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 23,220.03
TMaas wrote:1) Royce Freeman scores 3 TDs
2) Every game this week is decided by 7 or more points
3) Lazard goes for 200+ yards and 2 TDs
4) Cobb has more rushing yards than Zeke
5) NYJ put up 38+ points, no turnovers vs the NE defense


Dayum. I HOPE all these come through as long as the Pat's put up more points than NYJ
Whale Shark
Posts: 1378
Joined: Sun Jul 5, 2015
Sand$: 1,679.16
Edelman throws a TD to Brady
Lat Murray drops 150 total yards on Chi D
Diggs beats his receiving yards from last week with 3 more TD’s
5 kickers hit from 60 yards out
Ramsey gets 5 interceptions
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011
Sand$: 268.06
1. Eagles DST shuts out Dallas.
2. Will Fuller actually holds on to all the near catches this time, 5 TDs vs. Colts.
3. Darren Waller disappoints and scores negative points.
4. Tom Brady accounts for 2 turnovers that go for scores vs. the Jets.
5. Fitzmagic is back, 5 TDs vs. the Bills.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11020
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010
Sand$: 47,732.55
1. Sam Darnold butt fumbles
Leopard Shark
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018
Sand$: 252.33
1. Damion Harris leads the Patriots in Rushing Yards, Rushing attempts, and Rushing TD's.

2. Redskins get a shut out.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc- ... -lives-on/

3. Justin Tucker misses 4 FG.
_______________________________________

PPR
QB: Goff (LAR), Stafford (DET)
WR: Jones (ATL), Kirk (ARI), Westbrook (JAX), McLaurin (WAS), Williams (OAK), Crowder (NYJ), Thomas (NYJ)
RB: Kamara (NO), Barkley (NYG), Freeman (ATL), Hyde (HOU), Smith (ATL), Bernard(CIN)
TE: Hooper (ATL), Graham (GB)
Whale Shark
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 23,220.03
yardlaw wrote:1. Eagles DST shuts out Dallas.
2. Will Fuller actually holds on to all the near catches this time, 5 TDs vs. Colts.
3. Darren Waller disappoints and scores negative points.
4. Tom Brady accounts for 2 turnovers that go for scores vs. the Jets.
5. Fitzmagic is back, 5 TDs vs. the Bills.


What do you mean by number 4, buddy. The defense returns the turnovers for TD's or the drive after the t/o results in points?

Just so there isn't any confusion later.
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011
Sand$: 268.06
phixxation wrote:
yardlaw wrote:1. Eagles DST shuts out Dallas.
2. Will Fuller actually holds on to all the near catches this time, 5 TDs vs. Colts.
3. Darren Waller disappoints and scores negative points.
4. Tom Brady accounts for 2 turnovers that go for scores vs. the Jets.
5. Fitzmagic is back, 5 TDs vs. the Bills.


What do you mean by number 4, buddy. The defense returns the turnovers for TD's or the drive after the t/o results in points?

Just so there isn't any confusion later.


The defense returns the turnovers for TD's. Thanks!
Megalodon
Posts: 19138
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 20,532.12
1. No offensive TDs are scored in the Jets game, just TDs from NEP D/ST. Jets offense manages a lone field goal.
2. Minshew goes over 500 yards and over 4 TDs
3. Julio burns Ramsey on a 75+ yard TD
4. Fells is the TE1 with 3+ TDs
5. Miles Sanders has a rushing TD and receiving TD, both over 40 yards
Whale Shark
Posts: 1363
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007
Sand$: 7,693.50
1) Zach Zenner for the Saints scores 2 TD's
2) 80 combined points will be scored in the Chi/NO game
3) 3 RB's will score at least 2 TD's in the GB/Oak game
4) 4 Bills score at least 1 rushing TD vs Miami
5) Sam Darnold records a passer rating of 140 or better
Whale Shark
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Nov 6, 2009
Sand$: 1,245.38
TY Hilton throws for a td
Barkley runs for td receives for a td and throws a td
Tom Brady has a 20 yard or more run
Josh allen throws for more than 500 yards.
Wentz' has 7 td passes
_______________________________________

QB Ryan
RB1/2 Saquan/A jones
WR1/2: Julio/Godwin
Flex breida
TE: Andrews
DST Pats
K Butker
b. DMont, A Rob, DCarr, J will, Cooks

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
Chum
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012
Sand$: 27.14
1. Miami not only covers the +17 they WIN.
2. Washington has negative yardage end of game
3. Zay Jones 135 2tds
4. D. Henry 150+ 3tds.
5. P. Rivers cries on postgame interview
Great White Shark
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 286,015.90
Bengals score 5 TD's and get their first win

Rams don't score a TD

Darnold has 3 TD's, 2 passing and 1 rushing and jets beat pats
_______________________________________