Week 7 waivers.

Chum
Sand$: 49.58
I would pick up Duke if I had room. I think he will be more than a 1 week flier. He will be involved and he will get red zone targets. I'm not adding him because I would have to drop either Golden Tate or AJ Green.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,719.02
ross3650 wrote:
CornShute wrote:Murray avail in 50% Yahoo leagues.

NFL Media's Tom Pelissero reports Alvin Kamara has "a high ankle-type issue" that will limit him in practice.
Kamara still believes he has "a shot to play" this Sunday against the Bears, but he's best viewed as questionable for now. The star running back was clearly slowed by his ankle injury last week, which led to a season-low 11 carries. If Kamara can't get healthy in time, Latavius Murray would slide into a featured role as a volume-based RB2 for fantasy purposes. Kamara's availability in practice this week will be extremely important for his Week 7 status

I wouldn't lean on Murray against the Bears, especially with a late afternoon start. Only the Raiders' rookie had any kind of success against them this year, and Hicks went down early in that game.

My bad
Blue Shark
Sand$: 531.65
CornShute wrote:I wish I didnt have to but if Kamara sits, Ill start him..... him and Chase Edmonds. :F

Face palm... new favorite emoji
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,093.82
I was so smart drafting all those rb's and not my handcuffs.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,834.84
im glad i picked up cory davis and dd westbrook both went off today,looks like tanny is a much better qb the marcus aj brown now has value as well
Great White Shark
some are calling aj brown the next juju
Sand$: 40,985.79
Why
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,943.58
Because hes good...i think their games are very similar. Its all about the offense and whos throwing him the ball

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,520.34
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Because hes good...i think their games are very similar. Its all about the offense and whos throwing him the ball

That's been the issue unfortunately. Titans coaching and quarterbacks aren't good. I don't know that AJB is going to find much fantasy value this year.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,943.58
Markulous wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Because hes good...i think their games are very similar. Its all about the offense and whos throwing him the ball

That's been the issue unfortunately. Titans coaching and quarterbacks aren't good. I don't know that AJB is going to find much fantasy value this year.

I think he has a better chance with Tannehill though...so id guess arrow pointing up for him. With Mariota ...no way

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,520.34
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Markulous wrote:

I think he has a better chance with Tannehill though...so id guess arrow pointing up for him.

Yeah, Tanny gives him a better chance I guess. I dropped him already in one league, I don't think I have the space to hold him too much longer with all the byes.
Great White Shark
aj and cory are both avg around 8 targets per game but with walker dinged up now that total could go up to 9 or 10 targets a game because henry doesn't rec,i have cory and aj as wr3/2's ros if tanny sticks,kid threw for over 300 yds and 2 tds yesterday vs mm whom avg under 200 yds per game
Great White Shark
tannehill yesterday

comp 23 att 29 yds 312 %79.3 avg 10.8 td 2 int 1 38 sacked 2 rating 120.1 qbr 40.4 running 5 7 1.4 0 6
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,995.48
Is corey davis or AJ the WR to target in that offense?

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,760.56
sctroyfan wrote:Is corey davis or AJ the WR to target in that offense?

Snap rate says Davis but AJ has been increasing snaps every week.