Josh Allen

Do you think Josh Allen can be a top 20 QB?

Yes
66%
No
34%

Total votes : 88
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,948.72
sctroyfan wrote:What concerns me about both those guys, and Allen more specifically, is the lack of receiving threats. I don't know what Balt has done in the offseason to address that but it appears that Buff didn't do much.

Now, I know they both did well FF wise regardless of this but if it's growth we are expecting then an upgrade at WR would probably be necessary

Personally im not worried about their wrs. I think most their success will be with their legs...until i see differently.

These guys will only throw for about 3000-3500 yds. Another 600+ rushing with about 5-8 tds. They are still inaccurate so a star WR wont help as much imo

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 75,382.34
sctroyfan wrote:What concerns me about both those guys, and Allen more specifically, is the lack of receiving threats. I don't know what Balt has done in the offseason to address that but it appears that Buff didn't do much.

Now, I know they both did well FF wise regardless of this but if it's growth we are expecting then an upgrade at WR would probably be necessary

WR wise Baltimore was active in the draft and Buffalo was active in FA.

Go with your gut and good luck!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,041.44
Markulous wrote:

Also, their o-lines matter too. On paper, Baltimore looks to be superior to Buffalo.

I hate to hinge my FF season on either of these guys but I draft QB late and they are kind of a worst case scenario for me. Dak and Trubisky are probably going to be available about that time of the draft as well.

Of Allen or LJ, seems like the latter is the safer of the 2

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,680.86

Its early.

I know the appeal for QB2. I do.

But, today wasnt much different from other days.

I get that our D isnt too shabby - and that hes a lot rawer prospect at QB than most (still) - but this could be a long year for Bills D.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,427.98
Every time this thread gets bumped I get excited thinking that we are talking IDP’s in the main tank.

Then I’m disappointed.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Sand$: 41,207.27
jamcutpost wrote:

Its early.

I know the appeal for QB2. I do.

But, today wasnt much different from other days.

I get that our D isnt too shabby - and that hes a lot rawer prospect at QB than most (still) - but this could be a long year for Bills D.

He’s not a practice QB, he’s a game QB

is what I use to tell myself when I would read Mark Sanchez practice reports
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:He’s not a practice QB, he’s a game QB

is what I use to tell myself when I would read Mark Sanchez practice reports

:lol:

But true. He is better "live"

Would def feel better about the season if we could some sort of progression of the type the FO & Coaches were preaching about when talkign about yr2. Lacking thus far.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:Would def feel better about the season if we could some sort of progression of the type the FO & Coaches were preaching about when talkign about yr2. Lacking thus far.

Aristotle wrote:"One swallow does not a summer make"

Ill believe its progress (and not a fluke) when ive seen him do it a cpl twotree more times.

But, potential signs of life/ progress

- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,948.72
As bad a rap he got on draft day its good to see his team having success.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,674.74
5 sacks through first 7 nfl games, dominating Olinemen around the league....oh wait wrong guy
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,633.78
hankrip wrote:5 sacks through first 7 nfl games, dominating Olinemen around the league....oh wait wrong guy

:lol: That's the good Josh Allen.
Sand$: 41,207.27
jamcutpost wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:Would def feel better about the season if we could some sort of progression of the type the FO & Coaches were preaching about when talkign about yr2. Lacking thus far.

Aristotle wrote:"One swallow does not a summer make"

Ill believe its progress (and not a fluke) when ive seen him do it a cpl twotree more times.

But, potential signs of life/ progress

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,511.04
I started him week 7 over Wentz and will do the same this week.
Feels like playing with fire, but he’s healthy and, so far, steady with the ball.
Feel like he’s not a week winner, but won’t lose the week either, at this rate.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,633.78
Cadence calls wrote:I started him week 7 over Wentz and will do the same this week.
Feels like playing with fire, but he’s healthy and, so far, steady with the ball.
Feel like he’s not a week winner, but won’t lose the week either, at this rate.

I'm doing the same thing. Wentz doesn't have the best schedule the next few weeks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,913.63
Count me in on riding the Josh Allen wagon with his easy schedule. Hopefully Cam can be healthy and back when Allen's schedule gets hard, right when CAR schedule gets easy again.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...