:lol: :lol: :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,675.98
Nice play on name.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,066.24
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 419.10
This was the bottom, schedule wise.. hopefully mental wise (gulp)...

Nowhere to go but up
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,624.70
He'll bounce back next week against a worse defense.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 419.10
Markulous wrote:He'll bounce back next week against a worse defense.

Maybe not so much a big bounce, I think I see where you're going

But the game will be more balanced leading to better quality
Megalodon
Vision wrote:
Markulous wrote:He'll bounce back next week against a worse defense.

Maybe not so much a big bounce, I think I see where you're going

But the game will be more balanced leading to better quality

Yeah, that too. Jacksonville isn't going to run up the score on them early like the Patriots did.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 264.94
Safe Space Sam went from hoping he didn't die to seeing ghost's last night. We basically saw Inception and The Sixth Sense at the same time
Sand$: 114,522.74
I didn't backup Wentz nor Brady. I figured when the time came to find a one week bandaid there would be one out there. Still may, but there isn't one right now. And I'll be checking waivers later this week to see if the Sad owner saw enough last night.

Ghosts will serve the hot taek crowd well this week, but I took that as a positive. I'm still worried about his coaches though. Cause I think they're a whole lot more at fault for allowing last night to spiral out of control than Marnold. It will be more difficult for them to play the role of unintentional sabotage given the slate of opponents coming up.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,904.56
OarChambo wrote:I didn't backup Wentz nor Brady. I figured when the time came to find a one week bandaid there would be one out there. Still may, but there isn't one right now. And I'll be checking waivers later this week to see if the Sad owner saw enough last night.

Ghosts will serve the hot taek crowd well this week, but I took that as a positive. I'm still worried about his coaches though. Cause I think they're a whole lot more at fault for allowing last night to spiral out of control than Marnold. It will be more difficult for them to play the role of unintentional sabotage given the slate of opponents coming up.

So I didn’t back up Russell Wilson either. My plan was to grab Sad Marnold (who’s still on the wire) for Week 11 @ Redskins. But agree on coaching and I’m not sure Marnold is worth the roster spot these next few bye weeks with other less volatile backup QB’s likely avail (Carr, Trubisky, Jimmy G) .

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Diontae; TE: Cook/Hollister
K: Butt, DEF: IND/OAK
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Guice, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Fuller; TE: Evrtt
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/OAK
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:I didn't backup Wentz nor Brady. I figured when the time came to find a one week bandaid there would be one out there. Still may, but there isn't one right now. And I'll be checking waivers later this week to see if the Sad owner saw enough last night.

I'm trying to grab Brissett this week for that week. They play Miami during their bye and have some good matchups
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,143.64
tsbgrayghost wrote:Credits:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=349100

Hehah. Thought that title looked a bit familiar. I have higher hopes for the 2nd year guy still though, even with that last dire looking show. ESPN caught him saying "I'm seeing ghosts out there." or something to that effect. Brett Favre could relate talking about the speed of the game and coaching changes. from PFT

“That’s a term that Mike Holmgren would say to me quite often, my first one, two, three years with the Packers,” Favre said Tuesday on SiriusXM NFL Radio. “It’s not a new term. Quite frankly, I’m not surprised. A young player — the quarterback, especially — will have a tendency to see ghosts. You know, you hear the term a lot, ‘It’s slowing down for him,’ and that is kind of the opposite of seeing ghosts."

“It’s really nothing other than being a young player, being exposed to a lot of stuff, and really not so much thrown to the wolves — I don’t think Adam Gase did anything wrong,” Favre said. “You’ve got to go in and play. You’ve got to go with all your guns blazing, and if he makes mistakes, he makes mistakes. The key is that you learn from them, and you’re going to make more. . . . Over time, the thought is that you see less and less, and you become very familiar with your offense, and I think that’s something that’s often overlooked. I mean, this is a new offense to him, and it’s not to Tom Brady and Josh McDaniels.”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,978.90
I was desperate in my 2 QB league staring down either Darnold or Miami QB. I grabbed Darnold.

Jokes on me, I should have left that roster spot empty.