User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16658
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 2,977.38
bigredmachineffl wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
bigredmachineffl wrote:JCB, PRP, CY, ANYONE in New England .... back me up on this please.


I’ve never heard of him, but I don’t watch NESN much lately. Can’t say you’re wrong. Other than you’re a Steelers fan, so likely wrong.


You are the DIRTIEST, most ROTTENEST, most F'd up CHEATRIOT fan walking. You bastige!!!


No argument here.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 55,103.00
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 56147
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,761.63
Officially cut and subject to waivers
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
Anyone grabbing him? Not sure how healthy he is
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 55,103.00
I'll do the lazy dot connecting and guess the Dolphins claim him. Flores knows him, the OC is his WR coach from NE. Take a look at him for 8 games and see if he can fit in the future planning.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60109
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 122,422.50
Markulous wrote:Anyone grabbing him? Not sure how healthy he is

**walks into Josh Gordon anonymous meeting**

I am now 4 months clean of all Josh Gordon.

**takes a bow, walks out**
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
OarChambo wrote:
Markulous wrote:Anyone grabbing him? Not sure how healthy he is

**walks into Josh Gordon anonymous meeting**

I am now 4 months clean of all Josh Gordon.

**takes a bow, walks out**

:lol:

I haven't had him on my roster for a while either but it's always tempting
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 55,103.00


Add in they have N'Keal coming off IR to take over the role Josh was playing.

Pats got 17 games, 60 catches, 1000 yards and 4 touchdowns out of a late round pick. That's pretty good!

And before anyone chimes in with failed test/relapse/piss test/etc...yes, we all know that is always the likely outcome for Gordon. I hope it isn't but know it's the most likely of all outcomes.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 55,103.00
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12923
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 38,635.76
TheJayCutlers wrote:I'll do the lazy dot connecting and guess the Dolphins claim him. Flores knows him, the OC is his WR coach from NE. Take a look at him for 8 games and see if he can fit in the future planning.


Maybe for the potential comp pick but no more than that.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 55,103.00
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:I'll do the lazy dot connecting and guess the Dolphins claim him. Flores knows him, the OC is his WR coach from NE. Take a look at him for 8 games and see if he can fit in the future planning.


Maybe for the potential comp pick but no more than that.


I would guess the Dolphins are going to spend more in FA than they will get back in comp picks but I'm always getting the comp pick details wrong
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 55,103.00


User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 55,103.00


Conflicting reports about whether or not he was released officially today.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12923
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 38,635.76
TheJayCutlers wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:I'll do the lazy dot connecting and guess the Dolphins claim him. Flores knows him, the OC is his WR coach from NE. Take a look at him for 8 games and see if he can fit in the future planning.


Maybe for the potential comp pick but no more than that.


I would guess the Dolphins are going to spend more in FA than they will get back in comp picks but I'm always getting the comp pick details wrong


Yeah, not going to pretend I know how those work out either but Phins have too many good picks in 2020 draft to think they need to take a look at Gordon so only makes sense to me if they think they can get a comp.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60109
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 122,422.50
Miami will not be in the comp pick formula this offseason.