Megalodon
Sand$: 52,058.00
endzoneview wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:this is incredibly pathetic to me

But somehow not that uncommon.

Yep

That's how I now I'm old I guess. These young guys are so worried about what nobodys on the internet think when they should be worried only what I think.

For real.
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,529.70
TheJayCutlers wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Seahawks look at everybody. Heck, they signed Terrell Owens.

I'd be very surprised if there are many other teams looking at signing him.

With that said, if any team is going to sign him, I think it's going to be the Patriots. Not joking.

of all the teams, the Patriots would be the least surprising to me as well (and yes, with the Kraft Tweets, etc).

Agreed, he would be the finishing piece to make them overwhelming favorites. They can put up with a lot of drama if you produce on the field and respect Belichick.

It still amazes me that had he paid the $2M to make the civil suit go away, none of this may have gone public and he'd still be playing for the Patriots. I'm not sad about it, as he is a douche and that would have just enabled his inappropriate behavior (and its crazy how the Patriots were able to sign him for nothing in the first place), but it is interesting to think about how his arrogance cost him big time. (Maybe he didn't do it, in which case I'd be angry about false allegations too, but the cost benefit analysis says paying her would have been the financially sound outcome)
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,529.70
garsh wrote:Oh boy.

As soon as EZV mentioned Drew taking over his account, I thought that would be the smart arrangement -- have an official PR person do the AB account and let AB frolic on the internet on an alt or burner.

The problem is Antonio isn't on Twitter just to build his brand, like Tom Brady or other "corporate celebrities," he's using it for fun and personally engaging with people (or wanting to get his side of the story out there). Having an anonymous account doesn't really accomplish that, so I don't think he'll be able to stay low.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,477.54
If AB would’ve not been a psychopath, the Raiders offense would be scary.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,495.04

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, free agent WR Antonio Brown is not expected to play again this season.
Brown is slated to meet with league officials Thursday to address sexual misconduct allegations made by two accusers. Even if a team signs him (the Seahawks reportedly had interest prior to claiming Josh Gordon off waivers), Brown would likely be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list until the NFL concludes its investigation, which may not wrap up until after the season. Further complicating matters, Brown has not turned over all evidence related to his case. Between the investigation, his ongoing lawsuit and Brown's pending grievances against both the Patriots and Raiders, AB has a lot to sort out before he gets back on the gridiron.

:-k
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,925.00
Nobody cares at this point. Dude needs mental help.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Sand$: 40,885.77
Cyguy84 wrote:
garsh wrote:Oh boy.

As soon as EZV mentioned Drew taking over his account, I thought that would be the smart arrangement -- have an official PR person do the AB account and let AB frolic on the internet on an alt or burner.

The problem is Antonio isn't on Twitter just to build his brand, like Tom Brady or other "corporate celebrities," he's using it for fun and personally engaging with people (or wanting to get his side of the story out there). Having an anonymous account doesn't really accomplish that, so I don't think he'll be able to stay low.

Not Griff mentioned it was Rosenhaus btw, I agreed