Were We Wrong About Gruden?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,064.35
It's the same with alcohol. Do your best to keep it away and do your best to have them make smart decisions when they do it anyway.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,368.19
NautArch wrote:It's the same with alcohol. Do your best to keep it away and do your best to have them make smart decisions when they do it anyway.

This... I never let my daughter know I smoked weed... did my best to keep her away from it and booze as long as possible. She’s an adult now and makes her own decisions (mostly good) but there’s no way I was going to contribute to bad ones early on... totally irresponsible as a parent IMHO

And yes..l.the negative reaction to Gruden has been totally overblown. Team is greatly improved on both sides of the ball... and we haven’t even used up the the draft picks we stole from the Bears yet :wink:

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,477.54
Grubeman ...... good?
Eventually we’ll have nothing but fullbacks, blocking TEs, mid round DLinemen and slow white guys at WR. We should be the SB faves at that point.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,074.44
canadianraiderfan wrote:
NautArch wrote:It's the same with alcohol. Do your best to keep it away and do your best to have them make smart decisions when they do it anyway.

This... I never let my daughter know I smoked weed... did my best to keep her away from it and booze as long as possible. She’s an adult now and makes her own decisions (mostly good) but there’s no way I was going to contribute to bad ones early on... totally irresponsible as a parent IMHO

And yes..l.the negative reaction to Gruden has been totally overblown. Team is greatly improved on both sides of the ball... and we haven’t even used up the the draft picks we stole from the Bears yet :wink:

Good post.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 382.70
Anyway

Rosters still the same whatever

Looked at the sched

Good things ahead

Same sched roll
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,477.54
We’ve got a top 5 contender for “shark that smokes the most weed”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,067.64
Vision wrote:Anyway

Looked at the sched

Good things ahead

Same sched roll

Wut?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,368.19
hawkdogger wrote:
Vision wrote:Anyway

Looked at the sched

Good things ahead

Same sched roll

Wut?

I think it’s a Haiku

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,075.42
Nah. Thats only doin 3 lines.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,833.72
yeah egg on faces and still refusing to give credit where credit is due,toughest schedule of anyone,road trip that lasted 2 mos to open the first half of the season 5-4 if we had any kind of defense we would be 6-2 or 7-3 had the texan's on the ropes but d gave it away
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,789.98
Late to the party. Gruden deserves COY consideration if this team finishes above .500 - they were projected 4-12 in Vegas. He's already instilled a new culture down there, 2 of his 3 1st rounders look like the real deal, renfrow is looking like he'll develop into a quality player...

What's not to like? Give credit where credit is due...Chucky is exceeding expectations
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,937.36
The haters have backed off a bit since the season started...it was crazy in the off season. People thought it was over once Mack was traded along with Cooper.

Raiders will be 7-4 (if they win their next 2 games vs Bengals, Jets) heading into a big division matchup vs KC.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,286.76
Imagine awarding CotY to a 9-7 coach.
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,789.98
Elmagister wrote:Imagine awarding CotY to a 9-7 coach.

I said consideration, not a unanimous win. He's still behind Shanahan and Lafleur, IMO...but well ahead of coaches like Belicheck and Payton -- teams that are posting records they were expected to post anyway
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,495.04
Renegade wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Imagine awarding CotY to a 9-7 coach.

I said consideration, not a unanimous win. He's still behind Shanahan and Lafleur, IMO...but well ahead of coaches like Belicheck and Payton -- teams that are posting records they were expected to post anyway

I still wouldn't put him ahead of those guys unless the main criteria is irony.