Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,368.19
Great win by the Raiders last night... watched it in the sports bar at the resort in Puerto Vallarta I’m at.... place was full of Charger fans for some reason.... lots of good natured trash talking all night.... after the win I was so jacked I bought the whole bar a round... I mean - it’s an all inclusive but... it’s the thought that counts...

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,058.00
canadianraiderfan wrote:Great win by the Raiders last night... watched it in the sports bar at the resort in Puerto Vallarta I’m at.... place was full of Charger fans for some reason.... lots of good natured trash talking all night.... after the win I was so jacked I bought the whole bar a round... I mean - it’s an all inclusive but... it’s the thought that counts...
:lol:
Well done!
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 280.66
SnakeStabler wrote:If Josh Jacobs doesn't win ROY, something is serious wrong with the NFL.

The Mustache has something to say about this

Rodgers/K Allen
McCaffrey/Lindsay Philips/Melvin Gordon/
Ty Johnson
D Adams/Z Pascal/Erickson
/Dk Metcalf/Mc Laurin Te Waller/
K Zuerlein D San Fran/Steelers
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 280.66
endzoneview wrote:
Takes2toTango wrote:This really has been a year I somehow have a guy playing In almost every Thursday night game. Oof

I'm starting Hunter Henry and going against Josh Jacobs in both leagues I'm in

Best showing by a TNF player of mine (Gordon) besides D Adams 10 for 180 before turf toe. Waller did just enough

Rodgers/K Allen
McCaffrey/Lindsay Philips/Melvin Gordon/
Ty Johnson
D Adams/Z Pascal/Erickson
/Dk Metcalf/Mc Laurin Te Waller/
K Zuerlein D San Fran/Steelers