Fool's Gold WRs

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 397.12
I'd like to compile a list of WR's to AVOID. Because they will show up once a year, like Christmas. A list of WR's to DND in the future. Don't draft them, at *any* ADP. Mental note.

Here's the resume: they blow up one week, score like 30+ fantasy points, then you fall in love with them if you drafted them or got them off the wire, keep them in your lineup week after week while they do nothing, refuse any trade offer b/c they are obviously your League Winner But then they score 1-3 points for the next 2-5 weeks, then they get injured., & you wind up hating them

I'll start. In the future, I vow that I will not draft, or spend FAAB $ on:

DeSean Jackson
Will Fuller
looks like Marquise "Hollywood" Brown belongs (this was my Fool's Gold this year, the others have been in previous years)
Robby Anderson
Sammy Watkins

Who else is Fool's Gold we should collectively avoid? Blow up one week. Disappear the rest of the season.
Sand$: 23,215.34
Land Shark wrote:I'd like to compile a list of WR's to AVOID. Because they will show up once a year, like Christmas. A list of WR's to DND in the future. Don't draft them, at *any* ADP. Mental note.

Here's the resume: they blow up one week, score like 30+ fantasy points, then you fall in love with them if you drafted them or got them off the wire, keep them in your lineup week after week while they do nothing, refuse any trade offer b/c they are obviously your League Winner But then they score 1-3 points for the next 2-5 weeks, then they get injured., & you wind up hating them

I'll start. In the future, I vow that I will not draft, or spend FAAB $ on:

DeSean Jackson
Will Fuller
looks like Marquise "Hollywood" Brown belongs (this was my Fool's Gold this year, the others have been in previous years)
Robby Anderson
Sammy Watkins

Who else is Fool's Gold we should collectively avoid? Blow up one week. Disappear the rest of the season.

I’ve been avoiding WRs like this for years.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,809.82
Hollywood Brown
Mecole Hardman

Are two guys I added and have since dropped because they burned me by starting them.

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Diontae; TE: Cook,Jon
K: Butt, DEF: IND
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Samuels, Guice
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Fuller; TE: Evrtt
K: Maher DEF: SF, BUF
Sand$: 114,376.66
Take advantage of those that DND Hollywood Brown. Rookie recovering from a serious foot injury, missed the whole offseason, is still dealing with it, and has net some good performances despite all of that.
Sand$: 23,215.34
I honestly don’t think brown is book bust type wr yet.

We’ll see going down the stretch
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 382.70
Most WR's are boom/bust

Only ones that arent are top5 skill wise stuff, physical freak type players

Megatron
Moss
Owens
Julio

And even they had times of boom/bust

Or your ppr gold type wr's - but most lack in td output
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,833.72
keep your eyes on hunter renfro this kid could turn into another cooper kupp type,carr and goff are the same type of qbs and they love their safety valves...cooks and woods are after thoughts this yr
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,075.42
mstrbass2000 wrote:keep your eyes on hunter renfro this kid could turn into another cooper kupp type,carr and goff are the same type of qbs and they love their safety valves...cooks and woods are after thoughts this yr

Wrong thread! There went your Shark Rating!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,067.64
mstrbass2000 wrote:keep your eyes on hunter renfro this kid could turn into another cooper kupp type,carr and goff are the same type of qbs and they love their safety valves...cooks and woods are after thoughts this yr

Goff and Carr are the same type of QBs only in the sense that they both wear helmets and have four letters in their last name.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,925.00

I don't think Renfro is seeing enough snaps at this point. That might change moving forward though.

https://subscribers.footballguys.com/te ... -rai-6.php

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Chum
Sand$: 12.46
- Valdes-Scantling
- Fuller.....drafted both this year *HURL*
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,085.70

Definitely, took a flyer on him in both leagues I am in. I'm currently happy with what I am seeing

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,625.72
This name might be controversial but I wanna say Jamison Crowder, like clock work he goes off once a year for a few games and either fades out or injury and we never see him again.

Great talent, I wish I could see a full season of him with a QB he has chemistry with like now. He could be Tyler Lockett esk'.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 312,342.09
razin wrote:- Valdes-Scantling
- Fuller.....drafted both this year *HURL*

Split a team with my. Either and he took those two as well and of course the games they went off, were on our bench!

Image Image

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,554.03
hawkdogger wrote:

Goff and Carr are the same type of QBs only in the sense that they both wear helmets and have four letters in their last name.

Actually each have 3 letters in their last name, with one repeated, ending in a double letter.

Std Yahoo, 6 pt td, 0.5 PPR, 10-team
1 QB: R. Wilson,
2 RB: CMC, S. Michel, L. Fournette, P. Lindsay, J.McKissic
2 WR: S. Diggs, J. Brown, T. Hill, C. Sutton, D. Metcalf, M. Jones
1 Flex
1 TE: G. Olsen, M. Andrews
1 DEF: IND, DAL
1 K: M. Gay