Common Denominator

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 8,804.36
So here we are in week 10 and wondering what combination of players have gotten teams out ahead of pack and what players you feel will propel teams to a Super Bowl.

Currently I have 8-1, 7-2, and 6-3 teams, but through all teams, there seem to be a common denominator.

Dalvin Cook
Chris Godwin
Courtland Sutton

What players are Sharks targeting to get your teams to Super Bowl?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,809.82
own all 3. 2 teams both 6-3.

Cook in both
Godwin in 1
Sutton in 1

But Russell Wilson has been my mvp. He has balled out and saved some weeks for me

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Diontae; TE: Cook,Jon
K: Butt, DEF: IND
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Samuels, Guice
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Fuller; TE: Evrtt
K: Maher DEF: SF, BUF
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,058.00
Targeting?
F'ing anyone!
Nobody in either of my leagues will make a trade!
2 leagues (10-teams and 14-teams) and 1 trade in each so far. 1 league the only trade was pre-season. It's annoying. Owners are active, they just don't trade. I don't get it.
Great White Shark
Tbh last week I was targeting Lev Bell, so not sure I have a good pulse on futures.

(Btw really glad that Carson for Bell trade didn’t happen)

--
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,495.04
Only common player between my leagues is Chubb but one team is getting rather unlucky while the other is doing better
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 8,804.36
Jcb890 wrote:Targeting?
F'ing anyone!
Nobody in either of my leagues will make a trade!
2 leagues (10-teams and 14-teams) and 1 trade in each so far. 1 league the only trade was pre-season. It's annoying. Owners are active, they just don't trade. I don't get it.

Completely understand! Most of my leagues, teams over value players and fear looking foolish in a trade. They just err on the side of not making deals. Every week I am looking for opportunities to make moves.
Sand$: 114,376.66
You zig, I zag. The common denominator on my successful teams is not making bad picks. The common denominator on my unsuccessful teams - Beckham. I still may make the playoffs in one anyway, but a Beckham-Michel combo instead of Chubb-Godwin. Oof. If only I were picking one spot sooner...or if I just didn't make those two awful picks.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,833.72
yeah i have zero in cook,godwin or sutton

im 8-1 with lamar,lockett,evans and sanders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,075.42
Injuries.
Megalodon
Sand$: 64,707.34
tsbgrayghost wrote:Injuries.

You too????
Great White Shark
bigredmachineffl wrote:
tsbgrayghost wrote:Injuries.

You too????

It's a whole thing.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,119.28
I have one team. Sitting at 8-1 in first and clinched a spot 2 weeks ago.

I think good drafting this year was key for me. I'm usually always at the top or near the top each season, but this is the first yr I've not made wholesale changes to my team. my 1st 8 picks are still on my team, and 2 more I still have/had (Lutz I had to drop and he got picked up after the buy), out of 14 total picks. That is pretty unusual that I've kept 9-10 out of 14 picks so long.

Plus, it helps that those 8 picks were CMC/Kelce/Fournette/Carson/Montgomery/Kupp/T.Y./Golladay, and rounding the 11th round pick was Russell as my QB.

But I'd say CMC, Russell, and both Kupp and Golladay have propelled me. I just hope they all don't choke in the playoffs. Don't mean jack to be dominate every yr, and lose in the semis or finals each yr.
Great White Shark
wmharley wrote:I have one team. Sitting at 8-1 in first and clinched a spot 2 weeks ago.

I think good drafting this year was key for me. I'm usually always at the top or near the top each season, but this is the first yr I've not made wholesale changes to my team. my 1st 8 picks are still on my team, and 2 more I still have/had (Lutz I had to drop and he got picked up after the buy), out of 14 total picks. That is pretty unusual that I've kept 9-10 out of 14 picks so long.

Plus, it helps that those 8 picks were CMC/Kelce/Fournette/Carson/Montgomery/Kupp/T.Y./Golladay, and rounding the 11th round pick was Russell as my QB.

But I'd say CMC, Russell, and both Kupp and Golladay have propelled me. I just hope they all don't choke in the playoffs. Don't mean jack to be dominate every yr, and lose in the semis or finals each yr.

Sounds like a breakthrough year to me!

Good Luck!
Great White Shark
Strong team

--