HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 459.10
I think you need two of these guys

One in center field

And one doing that
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,063.88
Most of his production seems to come from one or two breakaways but mostly he's lucky to get back to the line.. I don't watch a lot of NYG games but is it possible that besides the line and QB issues mentioned the ankle is still hampering him?

They've sucked before and he still did well so I figured he was immune to bad QB's and lines...

Actually just read that Barkley stated that his ankle is not 100%.. Hopeful it will be after the bye

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Sand$: 41,775.75
I just want to let you guys know that after beating a 2-7 Giants team, the Jets players are talking about winning out and making the playoffs.

Bless their hearts
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,092.66
endzoneview wrote:I just want to let you guys know that after beating a 2-7 Giants team, the Jets players are talking about winning out and making the playoffs.

Bless their hearts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, even 9-7 gets you less than a 50-50 shot at a wildcard. To be fair, their remaining schedule is half Special Olympics (WAS, OAK, CIN, MIA, BAL, PIT, BUF).

No way they get past the Ravens though.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,063.88
jnadke wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I just want to let you guys know that after beating a 2-7 Giants team, the Jets players are talking about winning out and making the playoffs.

Bless their hearts

I mean, even 9-7 gets you less than a 50-50 shot at a wildcard. To be fair, their remaining schedule is half Special Olympics (WAS, OAK, CIN, MIA, BAL, PIT, BUF).

Wow.. that's quite a favorable schedule save for the obvious one. It's possible EZV...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Sand$: 41,775.75
:lol:

:censor: you
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,814.20
jnadke wrote:

Bless their hearts

there are better ways to say bad teams than comparing them to the Special Olympics.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,268.00
Especially because a lot of athletes in the special Olympics would own his rump.