The Guice'll be good, no?

Sand$: 41,706.09
NautArch wrote:
GrandpasWalker wrote:
endzoneview wrote:with those 4 RB's, I don't think you need him
I'm going to be forced to start him next week against the Jets with Carson on a bye. If he was playing any other team, I probably wouldn't though.

I'm in the same boat. I'm going to close my eyes while clicking the little doo-hickey that puts Carson on my bench, and Guice into my starting line-up week 11. Keeping my expectations low, but do hope we're pleasently surprised. Fantasy aside, I wish him the best, and hope he can attain his dreams.

Don't think I can do it. I'm trusting in Carson.

Talking about next week, Carson is on a bye.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,287.09
That makes much more sense!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,590.18
Peterson has been 'decent' the last 4 weeks, and the touches have been there for him.

Guice, if given the same load (which I doubt, but who knows) can get those numbers. Which are something like 80-100 yards a game. No TDs though, and if Guice gets more work as a receiving back could be a little bump.

I don't know where that puts him exactly, but for standard scoring it's probably flex worthy depending on your roster. For ppr, meh, maybe not, just because the Peterson role gets like one target a game.
Great White Shark
ubertaco wrote:Peterson has been 'decent' the last 4 weeks, and the touches have been there for him.

Guice, if given the same load (which I doubt, but who knows) can get those numbers. Which are something like 80-100 yards a game. No TDs though, and if Guice gets more work as a receiving back could be a little bump.

I don't know where that puts him exactly, but for standard scoring it's probably flex worthy depending on your roster. For ppr, meh, maybe not, just because the Peterson role gets like one target a game.

Yeah, my biggest concern is that AP has been playing well. I'm not sure they're going to really put an end to that. But I also don't think he'll take the AP role. If anything, he'll get passing downs and spell AP. At least to start. Maybe.
for the record, I'm not expecting anything fantastic, especially that first week back or even the rest of the season.

Just hoping for 60 yards, maybe a catch or two. A TD would be nice. Low expectations.
Sand$: 23,624.32
endzoneview wrote:for the record, I'm not expecting anything fantastic, especially that first week back or even the rest of the season.

Just hoping for 60 yards, maybe a catch or two. A TD would be nice. Low expectations.

My whole fantasy experiment this year is filled with low expectations
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,169.68
ubertaco wrote:Peterson has been 'decent' the last 4 weeks, and the touches have been there for him.

Nah. He is an every down back. If he can stay healthy we would be looking at giving him 3 or 4 series off every game.

I'm guessing he will be eased back in. Plenty of games left for full game evaluation.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,101.30
I’m excited for Guice down the stretch. We’ll see what happens w new coaching staff and an angry, healthy Darrius Guice.

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 46,359.18
his floor is bottom of your bench, or even worse right back to IR. but his ceiling is winning you a championship. there's one hell of a pendulum swing there.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,929.24
NautArch wrote:

Yeah, my biggest concern is that AP has been playing well. I'm not sure they're going to really put an end to that. But I also don't think he'll take the AP role. If anything, he'll get passing downs and spell AP. At least to start. Maybe.

AP played well last season as well, and he wasn't activated on gameday when Guice was healthy.

If he is indeed healthy at this point, there's a precedence for how WSH will use these two RBs with somewhat overlapping skillsets. Of course, we don't know if he's 100% so I get your hesitation here. Guice is more of a lotto pick in redraft at this point, but I think he has a higher chance to cash than most RB flyers

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,741.38
Better pickup

Kareem hunt or the Guice?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,161.70
bowwhizzle wrote:Better pickup

the one you don't pick up, so pick Kareem, because I have the Guice.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,202.78
bowwhizzle wrote:Better pickup

A short thread. Browns offense hasn't been great, but if this holds he should have flex value.
Great White Shark
Ohgod, I think i'm starting Guice this week. I've got no one else unless i roll the dice on Hill or something. Standard scoring, so much more limited - but I guess I could go mattison.
I’m with you

Full point PPR though

If Chris Thompson plays though I’d feel less confident

I have two pick two from Guice, Miles Sanders and Michel so Michel is the odd man out