TE Tiers - 2019

Post Reply  
Great White Shark
Posts: 7682
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,920.36
i suspect everett will continue getting a lot of targets due to a bad oline
Great White Shark
Posts: 7682
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,920.36
geseki while he didn't put up big numbers still got a lot of targets,2nd only to devante parkers 10 targets
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59923
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,162.20
mstrbass2000 wrote:geseki while he didn't put up big numbers still got a lot of targets,2nd only to devante parkers 10 targets

6 targets. He has averaged about 4.5/game.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7682
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,920.36
6 targets is plenty for geseki to put up decent numbers
Great White Shark
Posts: 7682
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,920.36
geseki got 1.5 more targets,parker got 3 more targets a game due to preston going down hurna nd wilson each got a few targets
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59923
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,162.20
mstrbass2000 wrote:geseki got 1.5 more targets,parker got 3 more targets a game due to preston going down hurna nd wilson each got a few targets

No. Parker has had 10 targets previously. Gesicki has had 6 a few times. Williams' targets went to Hurns.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59923
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,162.20
Megalodon
Posts: 19361
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 20,894.30
Great White Shark
Posts: 3697
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008
Sand$: 7,092.28
If Herndon doesn’t have a nickname yet, might I suggest “blue balls.”

All hype , zero payoff.
_______________________________________

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Great White Shark
Posts: 2738
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 2,582.38
Looks like Hollister was the right pickup for last week.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9296
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 20,330.82
Cadence calls wrote:Looks like Hollister was the right pickup for last week.
I think he gets fed going forward.
Passed on him for Jared Cook tonight. Need a TE2 for the playoffs, as rosters lock after week 13. I might flex him this week vs. the Bucs. Waller is my TE1.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Posts: 2738
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 2,582.38
bluemist wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:Looks like Hollister was the right pickup for last week.
I think he gets fed going forward.
Passed on him for Jared Cook tonight. Need a TE2 for the playoffs, as rosters lock after week 13. I might flex him this week vs. the Bucs. Waller is my TE1.

He looked kind of Witten-slow, but the hands are solid.
IDK I’df he gets fed like that every week, but against teams with a good front, like the Niners, the Hawks should continue to feature the boot and the great looks the TE gets off of it. Def worth the roster spot if you can spare it.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3697
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008
Sand$: 7,092.28
Russ looked for him too
_______________________________________

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Mako Shark
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010
Sand$: 1,820.00
this TEs have gotten me dizzy. I’m rolling with Cook and holding OJ howard . Gesicki, Hollister Goedert all chilling on waivers mocking me
Megalodon
Posts: 19361
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 20,894.30
I've got Gesicki and Hollister in one league and Hooper and Ebron in the other. Just using Ebron this week since Jags LBs suck.