Sand$: 41,712.37
Both to IR

Yes I included my tweet response
So Trevor Lawrence 2021 then
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,063.88
Probably get a 10 year deal if he finishes 9-7..

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,219.06
sctroyfan wrote:Probably get a 10 year deal if he finishes 9-7..

It'll all be worth it when the next Peyton Manning comes along to unlock the offense's real potential.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,598.56
So, we're waiting for Marshal Williams?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,713.50
endzoneview wrote:So Trevor Lawrence 2021 then

Nooo....he is ours too cause we might just blow this tank job. :twisted:

I mean a real discussion, can Sam Darnold potentially be a bust ?

Look at TANNY under Gase and look at him succeeding now, the same thing is happening to Sam under Gase. :F
Supreme Megalodon
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:

Look at TANNY under Gase and look at him succeeding now, the same thing is happening to Sam under Gase. :F

If they can't be bad enough to get the first overall pick this year, there's no way they're bad enough next year. If they are, then why would you have any Faith they could do anything with any QB?
first of all, you guys need to pump the breaks on Tannehill. It's been four games, two he played well, one he bombed, the last one he completed 13 passes

Of course Sam can be a bust. The Gase apologists will say look at the O-line that has been ignored since D'Brickashaw and Mangold retired and has suffered injuries at every position, the mono, losing Enunway, never having Herndon, blah, blah, blah. Which has merit especially when people cite team performance on the year without including the Siemian/Falk starts. And those will be bandied about with glee over the off-season no doubt.

What I wanted to see was some sort of innovation, in-game changes, improved game management, you know, things like that. What I've seen has been just more of the same and a complete misuse of LeVeon Bell which has been beyond frustrating as I'm also a fantasy owner.

I guess the Johnson's and Douglas are thinking they can't grade Gase on this horrible season after all of the horrible luck. I just don't see what positives Gase has brought so to me, this is yet another Jets season of pushing off the inevitable.

Jets 2020 - Stuck on the Tarmac.... again
Whale Shark
Elmagister wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:

If they can't be bad enough to get the first overall pick this year, there's no way they're bad enough next year. If they are, then why would you have any Faith they could do anything with any QB?

Well we agree on one thing, the PHINS will find a way to be so bad that we can't even tank properly! Trust me we will F$%k this up..

And well the rest of your statement is accurate also, I'm not speaking to Flores himself I think he deserves a chance. But I'm not entirely sure this coaching staff has been put in a position to develop a QB. I think if I had to pick one right now, Lawrence is more prepared to come in and play year 1 than Tua is. But that's in my opinion and I am open to being wrong.
Either Gase and Darnold gets things turned around quickly and Douglas knocks it out of the park with this draft and free agency and they flirt with a playoff run

OR

Everything goes to poop, and the JEts are in the hunt for Trevor Lawrence

The worst case scenario is the one in between where Gase and Darnold show some but not enough improvement and Douglas and the Jets can't justify firing him after year 2 because maybe, just maybe, they'll figure it out in week3. This is called the Dolphins Doomsday Scenario.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:first of all, you guys need to pump the breaks on Tannehill. It's been four games, two he played well, one he bombed, the last one he completed 13 passes

Of course Sam can be a bust. The Gase apologists will say look at the O-line that has been ignored since D'Brickashaw and Mangold retired and has suffered injuries at every position, the mono, losing Enunway, never having Herndon, blah, blah, blah. Which has merit especially when people cite team performance on the year without including the Siemian/Falk starts. And those will be bandied about with glee over the off-season no doubt.

What I wanted to see was some sort of innovation, in-game changes, improved game management, you know, things like that. What I've seen has been just more of the same and a complete misuse of LeVeon Bell which has been beyond frustrating as I'm also a fantasy owner.

I guess the Johnson's and Douglas are thinking they can't grade Gase on this horrible season after all of the horrible luck. I just don't see what positives Gase has brought so to me, this is yet another Jets season of pushing off the inevitable.

It was just me pumping up Tannehill.

His Biggest Fan,

Stan
Whale Shark
endzoneview wrote:first of all, you guys need to pump the breaks on Tannehill. It's been four games, two he played well, one he bombed, the last one he completed 13 passes

Very well said, and I ran into the same thing while Gase was here in Miami. Same injuries, O-Line excuses. I applaud your transparency and you too have seen Gase for what he is :thumbright:
The only positive in keeping Gase for year two is at least they are giving him a year 2. It’s a bad look to fire a guy after one injury riddled season regardless of how incompetent he is. This would be a severe detriment when attracting the next coach.

Once Gase fails, the next coach will get a GM that still has four years on his deal and a full year into his rebuild. The downside is Darnold will be entering year 4, Bell likely gone in 2021.

This is as rosy as it gets in Gotham