The Guice'll be good, no?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,290.75
Markulous wrote:
NautArch wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:Let’s just keep in mind that he has played one game in 2 seasons; and in that game he rushed 10 times managed a whopping 1.8 yards per carry. He has had surgery on both knees. AP has been playing decent.... my expectations could not be lower.

This is exactly where I'm at, but still forced to start him unless I roll the dice for Miles sanders against NE or mattison's backup role. No bueno.

Funny, those are pretty much my options too. Looking at it (and asking Lundy), I may lean towards Sanders. It's not the best matchup but he has been getting receptions. With Alshon hobbled too, we may see a couple more go his way.

Difference maker for me is that this is standard. The receptions will give me yardage, but no extra ppr goodness. I dunno, it also seems like New England is worse against the jordan howard type than the sanders type.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,915.14
Ah, standard makes it a lot tougher. He definitely isn't doing as well there
Sand$: 41,712.37
Washington coach Bill Callahan said Chris Thompson (toe) is still "out with injury."

Plus to Guice
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote: Washington coach Bill Callahan said Chris Thompson (toe) is still "out with injury."

Plus to Guice

Yeah. I'll be curious to see some practice reports Friday to see how many first team reps he is getting before I honestly consider putting him in over Sanders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,115.72
Have the luxury to sit him this week but may need him next week

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,852.40
I'm forced to start Peterson this week due to byes. Do you expect Guice to eat into his carries much?

QB: Wilson, Fitzpatrick  RB: Cook, Henry, Howard, Penny, Mattison  WR: Lockett, Edelman, J.Brown, Washington
TE: Hollister, Njoku  IDP: Leonard  K: Maher  DST: NE, BAL        12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,290.75
garsh wrote:I'm forced to start Peterson this week due to byes. Do you expect Guice to eat into his carries much?

That's our hope, but I keep feeling like it's still the AP show. Only thing is they may try and limit reps for AP in case Guice isn't great and they want to keep running.
Sand$: 114,858.22
It's his first game back from injury. I'd be shocked if a switch gets flipped between the vet and the kid. I expect Guice to get a couple series in the first half then the post halftime share will be based on first half performance.

If the switch gets flipped it's next week.
on sharing the workload with AP

“We’ve got a pretty good rotational system for that,” Callahan said. “We feel pretty confident [Guice will] see quite a bit of action this weekend.”
Megalodon
Dang. I need someone for this week and I was going to drop Guice for Mostert, but not sure now.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,171.78
AP has been dealing with a toe all week.

(RotoWire) Peterson was limited in practice Wednesday due to a toe injury.
Analysis: Peterson's reps were previously capped by a Grade 1 high-ankle sprain and Grade 2 low-ankle sprain, but he still served as the Redskins' lead runner, mostly due to lack of depth with Derrius Guice (knee) on injured reserve and Chris Thompson tending to turf toe. Guice is back in action Sunday against the Jets and Thompson remains sidelined, but interim coach Bill Callahan still considers Peterson to be the team's No. 1 back. Assuming Peterson gets past his current health concern, he'll serve in that role this weekend and beyond.
AP just regenerates injured body parts Sunday morning like all extra terrestrials do
Markulous wrote:Dang. I need someone for this week and I was going to drop Guice for Mostert, but not sure now.

If Guice wasn’t playing the Jets I’d look at any other alternative. I’m a Mostert fan but we may see Jeff Wilson back in the rotation maybe
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
Markulous wrote:Dang. I need someone for this week and I was going to drop Guice for Mostert, but not sure now.

If Guice wasn’t playing the Jets I’d look at any other alternative. I’m a Mostert fan but we may see Jeff Wilson back in the rotation maybe

True. I am super desperate for a consistent RB behind Chubb too, so maybe I just stand pat and hope Guice gets some opportunities.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,171.78
endzoneview wrote:AP just regenerates injured body parts Sunday morning like all extra terrestrials do

True.

:lol: