Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,675.86
MLS in 2 years?

Take that you city slickers
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50
hankrip wrote:MLS in 2 years?

Yeah nothing like some trash minor league soccer to take the sting out of not having an NBA or an NFL team.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,400.62
:lol:

You guys are brutal. I can feel the chill here in Sarasota/Bradenton
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,800.56
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 459.10
hankrip wrote:MLS in 2 years?

Vs the rams, jags, chargers

It's close at this point yes
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,915.14
That's just crazy. Rams are playing the NFL like its Madden but without the huge payoff
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,853.74
And yet, they're currently the 7th seed with 7 games to play. Problem is they are in the NFC, so they are 2 games behind MIN for the WC.

The Rams do face the Cardinals twice and the Bears, but also the Ravens, Seahawks, Cowboys and 49ers.

Vikings face DEN, SEA, DET, LAC, GBP, CHI. Unless the Vikings absolutely crater, the Rams won't catch them.

SEA will also be tough to catch, with a 3 game lead, but they do face PHI, MIN, LAR, CAR, ARI, SF. If the Rams beat them and they play poorly against PHI/MIN/SF, there is a chance the Rams catch up, but it is unlikely. The Rams must be kicking themselves for losing 30-29 to SEA (44 yard missed FG with 11 seconds remaining, missed by inches), as that win would help them immensely right now.

To be thorough, other path to the playoffs is if SF falters and SEA wins the NFC West. SF faces ARI, GB, BAL, NO, ATL, LAR, SEA... that is a tough schedule, and I can see them losing 5 of the games in a worst case scenario.

Overall there is a path to the playoffs, but it was made incredibly harder by their loss to PIT. wth happened???
Sand$: 114,858.22
The results of a studs and scrubs strategy when the studs lose some of their shine and you have nothing brewing to replace them.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 459.10
Studs were hardly studs at the time (cb pair, Suh, Cooks)

excl, gurley and donald, but even they knew he (gurley) had knee problems from the start

Most of these other guys were former studs with head issues, high price paid for that too (chemistry + development time + money) - just head scratching stupid

And they knew Goff wasnt what everybody else thought he was, as well, big bucks - just weird - designed an entire offense just to get him away from the pocket... wearing down Gurley at the same time

I mean i saw it coming... how did they not ?

I mean this has only been par for the course for 15 years or whatever, stupid contracts, stupid FA moves - Throw in a lucky draft pick or two and this is what you get, overextension

I get the all-in method, fine, but that was last year - that was it - they blew their wad for that... but now they triple down with another high character guy in Ramsey...

Basically the next three years is riding on Andrew Whitworth, age 38
Whitworth is an unrestricted free agent and they have very little money to try and retain him. That and who knows if if he even wants to keep playing.
Sand$: 41,712.37
Ramsey is the only guy that left a small market for a large market and gets talked about less

I don’t even know if he was in the field last night
Megalodon

Oh he was out there alright.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,219.06
That 2nd tweet actually made my jaw drop.

He might be literally murdered when they go over film.
The Rams deserve all of this. All-in is a stupid idea in this leeg. I'm still nervous about what the Browns will actually do this offseason, but this implosion being fresh can only help.

Continue building the core through the draft. Retain your own. Sprinkle in vets where it makes sense. A big shot or two is playable for the right price, but keep hoisting up too many bombs and eventually you'll sink.
Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:That 2nd tweet actually made my jaw drop.

He might be literally murdered when they go over film.

Not the first time I've seen him give up when the game is lost.