Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,115.72
Breida owner just moved him for Diggs. (He tried to trade him to me for Julio which I politely declined)

obviously buying low on Diggs but I don’t see why he would move Breida.. maybe the FB / OL injuries

Shrewd or silly move?

*context he has Zeke and Gordon and is struggling at WR. Chark is his WR1, with Landry, Ridley. Desperate I guess

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 294.34
Think that one is really hard to tell given how difficult it is to predict how those guys will be producing for the rest of the season.

Neither one is likely making or breaking his team right now. But let's say both of them come good: he has a lot more to gain from a productive Diggs versus a productive Breida given the replacement value at those positions on his roster. I'd say it's a decent move on that basis.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,290.75
With the fullback and RT currently injured, I don't think any of them are great starts.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,948.72
Could mean more receptions for Breida...wont be much running room between the tackles so i could see more dump offs

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 459.10
NautArch wrote:With the fullback and RT currently injured, I don't think any of them are great starts.

production would not be cut greatly

maybe 20%-30% point cut

and so scenario goes, if you're relying on these guys, its either for RB2/3 - Which is still not bad considering other options
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,493.42
nosman21 wrote:Breida owner just moved him for Diggs. (He tried to trade him to me for Julio which I politely declined)

obviously buying low on Diggs but I don’t see why he would move Breida.. maybe the FB / OL injuries

Shrewd or silly move?

*context he has Zeke and Gordon and is struggling at WR. Chark is his WR1, with Landry, Ridley. Desperate I guess

I like Coleman more than Breida the rest of the way, but Diggs has been terrible so far. The Vikings passing game has been garbage, with Thielan as the only useful option. Diggs is unplayable at this point, while Breida is a fair RB3/flex option, with a top 15 RB ceiling any given week.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Sand$: 41,712.37
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Matt Breida (ankle) is expected to miss 1-2 weeks.
Breida aggravated a low-ankle sprain in the Monday night loss to the Seahawks. Raheem Mostert should slide right into his 1B role next to Tevin Coleman, making Mostert a worthwhile FLEX option for desperate fantasy owners looking for 8-10 touches.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,115.72
Mostert looked good when given chances. Always liked him

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 294.34
Picked up Mostert this morning as I have Breida on my roster. I agree that he looked good with his (limited) chances, and as it turns out he's also averaging over 5 YPC (like Breida) this season. If they slot him directly into the between-the-20s role that Breida had he should have some decent production. Particularly if Sanders is out for any period time and/or Shanahan realizes that riding Jimmy G into shootouts is not an ideal game plan (hyperbole, but you get it).
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,148.72
Put in a claim for Brian Hill in a dyno, but knew I wouldn't get him. Rather have Mostert as far as the talent they've shown thus far and the discrepancy of those two teams running games thus far. Had him earlier in the year for a spot start, and he did well, but I hope to not have to use him. I wonder how that backfield will look next year though.