The Guice'll be good, no?

Sand$: 114,858.22
Markulous wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Markulous wrote:Dang. I need someone for this week and I was going to drop Guice for Mostert, but not sure now.

If Guice wasn’t playing the Jets I’d look at any other alternative. I’m a Mostert fan but we may see Jeff Wilson back in the rotation maybe

True. I am super desperate for a consistent RB behind Chubb too, so maybe I just stand pat and hope Guice gets some opportunities.

If you don't have a consistent RB by week 11 then you're probably not going to find one. There's currently about 15 of those before getting to Ekeler/White, Lindsay/Mack, and Singletary/RoJo. Your best bet is to take a shot on a young guy like Singletary/RoJo from a few weeks ago that could ascend into a steadier role down the home stretch. If that long term play misses and you end up in a jam then go pick whatever weed rises that week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,800.56
No AD or Thompson at practice today.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,101.30
Noooiice for Guice

Any reports on how Guice looks out there?

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,910.86
OarChambo wrote:If you don't have a consistent RB by week 11 then you're probably not going to find one. There's currently about 15 of those before getting to Ekeler/White, Lindsay/Mack, and Singletary/RoJo. Your best bet is to take a shot on a young guy like Singletary/RoJo from a few weeks ago that could ascend into a steadier role down the home stretch. If that long term play misses and you end up in a jam then go pick whatever weed rises that week.

Those guys haven't been available unfortunately. Guice is probably my last hope at someone that may help. I guess my weed this week is Sanders, hopefully he gets some more work with Howard and Alshon hurting
Sand$: 114,858.22
Markulous wrote:
OarChambo wrote:If you don't have a consistent RB by week 11 then you're probably not going to find one. There's currently about 15 of those before getting to Ekeler/White, Lindsay/Mack, and Singletary/RoJo. Your best bet is to take a shot on a young guy like Singletary/RoJo from a few weeks ago that could ascend into a steadier role down the home stretch. If that long term play misses and you end up in a jam then go pick whatever weed rises that week.

Those guys haven't been available unfortunately. Guice is probably my last hope at someone that may help. I guess my weed this week is Sanders, hopefully he gets some more work with Howard and Alshon hurting

I get that, I'm just contextualizing. Guice is now what Singletary and RoJo were weeks ago. Will he follow their path? or something more like Jaylen Samuels? Shrug, but you want to find out with him on your rooster. If he busts then go in search of that week's Brian Hill. But that isn't anything to worry about now. It's something to worry about should the worst case happen.
Megalodon
Ah okay. Yeah, makes sense. I'm out of FAAB $ so I'll have to be proactive

I don't wish for an injury but maybe all of us with Mattison will get some help with him too.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,333.50
:evil:

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,590.18
Markulous wrote:Ah okay. Yeah, makes sense. I'm out of FAAB $ so I'll have to be proactive

I don't wish for an injury but maybe all of us with Mattison will get some help with him too.

That's it, tomorrows injury report is going to have Mattison on it.
Megalodon
ubertaco wrote:
Markulous wrote:Ah okay. Yeah, makes sense. I'm out of FAAB $ so I'll have to be proactive

That's it, tomorrows injury report is going to have Mattison on it.

:lol: Wouldnt be surprised, there are too many injuries
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 291.36
It sounds like you're still hunting for a playoff spot, but if you're confident making the playoffs my suggestion is to grab Walton. He was likely dropped after the suspension and he comes back just in time for fantasy playoffs with a pretty excellent schedule.

As a Dolphins fan I usually recommend against taking any Dolphins but I think I've been exposed to too many Elmagister posts as of late.
Sand$: 41,706.09
What did you see from Walton that excited you?
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 291.36
endzoneview wrote:What did you see from Walton that excited you?

that his name isn't kalen ballage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,929.24
I'm holding Gaskins in a few really deep leagues.

Ballage is probably the least skilled rushing running back in the NFL, Walton is an unathletic JAG.

Gaskins was at least a good college player who might be flex worthy down the line if MIA can continue not completely sucking

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,555.15
Uggh. I was planning on starting Howard this week but now looks like he’s either a no go or the dreaded GTD.... that leaves me with AP or the guy down at the end of the bench waving his arms and shouting “Put me in Coach!”.....

Sit down Guice and pass the Gatorade to AP... he’s going in.

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,697.96
AP gets the start for what it's worth. So hoping to see Guice get some action, maybe on 3rd downs. And some confidence building carries somewhere in this game. I'll probably need him next week.

"I'm not as good as I once was ... but I'm as good once as I ever was."