NFL 17 Game Season

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 150.78
The players want to get rid of the Franchise Tag so this is the NFL response to that.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,863.48
You guys really need to pick up a gambling habit.

Sand$: 41,874.73
sammae wrote:The players want to get rid of the Franchise Tag so this is the NFL response to that.

wut

The NFL wanted this in the last CBA. The players are going to have to get something in return if the owners try again. Not sure if getting rid of the franchise tag is atop the list. Getting rid of this ridiculous weekly fine system should be though. Or revamping the disciplinary method in general.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,410.92
endzoneview wrote:
sammae wrote:The players want to get rid of the Franchise Tag so this is the NFL response to that.

wut

The NFL wanted this in the last CBA. The players are going to have to get something in return if the owners try again. Not sure if getting rid of the franchise tag is atop the list. Getting rid of this ridiculous weekly fine system should be though. Or revamping the disciplinary method in general.

Removing Goodell as the arbiter of his own decisions probably ranks pretty high.
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,249.20
Elmagister wrote:
rugger48 wrote:To be honest I’m getting too much bad football as it is. I’m not watching much Thursday night, I haven’t caught a single game from London, and Monday night is very rare for me now. I honest have gotten to the point where I care less and less about football each year.

Same.
X3 - I tend to care less and less every year, but am still a fan. Fantasy football is starting to wear on me - almost gave it up this season, but stuck around in my long-time home league.

Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

wut

Removing Goodell as the arbiter of his own decisions probably ranks pretty high.
All of those points are probably something the players are after. I have to imagine the substance-abuse policy discipline is high on the list. No pun intended...
Mako Shark
Sand$: 20.68
the NFL already had 2 bye weeks. in 1993. i was a little young and wasn't surrounded by a lot of big NFL fans, but i remember everyone hating it.

i think it makes sense to try it again.

They should also be able to flex games to Thursday and Monday nights like they do for Sunday. that would likely have to wait until the next big TV rights renegotiation.

K/DEF challenge 2011 & 2012 champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,209.56
We need reps in this process. I should be paid to watch.

Gimme mines. I got a family to support.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,423.06
darksideofoz wrote:the NFL already had 2 bye weeks. in 1993. i was a little young and wasn't surrounded by a lot of big NFL fans, but i remember everyone hating it.

i think it makes sense to try it again.

They should also be able to flex games to Thursday and Monday nights like they do for Sunday. that would likely have to wait until the next big TV rights renegotiation.

I don’t think flexing a Game into Thursday night would be a good idea at all. I mean imagine expecting to play Sunday at 4 pm et and then finding out Monday or Tuesday your playing on Thursday.