Week 11 waiver adds

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,268.00
endzoneview wrote:Considering the Lions are likely going to be trailing the entire game under Dryskel, I don’t know why anyone would want Perkins

I'm super stoked to have traded for and be starting McKissic in a very tight playoff race. No, not really stoked.

SandShark
Sand$: 189.28
endzoneview wrote:Considering the Lions are likely going to be trailing the entire game under Dryskel, I don’t know why anyone would want Perkins

The Lions offenseive schema cannot be trusted in any shape or form. Especially when it comes to ball carriers. Relying on any member of the backfield would be a complete punt and pray. There has to be better options out there.
Sand$: 41,775.75
ieatcrayonz wrote:Paul Perkins if you are desparate at RB may surprise, I anticipate him getting early down work. That should be a rbbc at worst for him, hope he gets goal line work and a slightly larger share of the carries if they are in a competitive gamescript

McKissic has no record of being a featured ball carrier, I thinkhe got volume last week mainly because he was in nthe game plan moreso going in than perkins - now with a week to know its just these 2 guys mckissic and perkins - perkins may get a bigger look

Perkins was just cut
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,741.38
Who is the backup to own in Indy now that Mack has a serious injury?
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,989.00
bowwhizzle wrote:Who is the backup to own in Indy now that Mack has a serious injury?

Probably Jonathan Williams. Seems like he's getting a lot of touches and he's already at 100 yards.