HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,719.80
Just took this off the "wire" - It looks as though Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake has jumped David Johnson on the depth chart. Drake was running receiving drills with first-team wide receivers Larry Fitzgerald, Christian Kirk and Andy Isabella at practice. We'll have no idea if this is actually true until game day on Sunday against the 49ers, but Drake has looked better in his two games with the Cardinals and Johnson just can't seem to power through his injuries. The Cardinals have a game plan in mind involving both Drake and Johnson in their backfield this Sunday, but the mystery surrounding the two isn't making it easy on fantasy owners. Based on how DJ looked last week, it's hard to trust him in fantasy lineups as anything more than an RB3/flex, and the matchup this weekend is as tough as it gets.--Keith Hernandez - RotoBaller

As a First Round Pick Johnson owner, I'm not liking this news. And considering the last few weeks, I like it even less. What this weekend will bring in the SF game is now even foggier. I may need to start Guice or Barber afterall, or both! Lard give me strength.

"I'm not as good as I once was ... but I'm as good once as I ever was."
SandShark
Sand$: 144.62
I’m in the same boat. Have AJones and Carson on bye, so have to choose between Johnson or Guice for my #2 RB. Looking more and more like I’m going with Guice. Total crapshoot on both players.
Sand$: 114,867.12
Based on what DJ looked like against Tampa I'll throw this hot teak out there - if contract's didn't matter then he'd be deactivated when Edmonds is healthy after the bye.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,176.44
I was stoked to get him in the 2nd round.

I was also the dummy who was all in on Shady retaining AT LEAST rb 2 status last year.

Stupid RBs.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,400.62
Dj maybe a guy who jumped out in first couple season, but new coach wants his guys. A trade would save them a junk load next season at the right time. Not saying that happens, but cant blame the coach who sees last season and this season and want to move on.
Sand$: 41,723.33
So now we know what the Cardinals are going to do at running back?

I’m not comfortable with any ‘inside’ info or guess from these best writers
SandShark
Sand$: 144.62
endzoneview wrote:So now we know what the Cardinals are going to do at running back?

We have no idea. But Johnson looked slower than my Grandmother in last week’s game. Can’t possibly see him breaking a long one in any way. Guice at least has a chance of it I guess
HammerHead Shark
tdinbr wrote:
endzoneview wrote:So now we know what the Cardinals are going to do at running back?

We have no idea. But Johnson looked slower than my Grandmother in last week’s game. Can’t possibly see him breaking a long one in any way. Guice at least has a chance of it I guess

DJ hyped himself last week. And then couldn't get out of his concrete shoes. There has been more than one occasion that DJ, or the coaches, have given 'sunny' projections for his gameplay and then he either plays a few downs (vs Giants), or ends up getting benched (last week) during the game. Is there a more reliable source for info? Maybe team writers? Team website, etc? I hate to bench him, but those gooseggs are piling up.

SandShark
Sand$: 189.28
Any thoughts on what the commitee looks like when Edmonds returns? 3 headed monster or they shut DJ down and Edmonds and Drake split the bulk. Ive read Edmonds is looking like a week 13 return. He is on the waiver wire. Worth a pick up? I feel like the coaching staff really likes Edmonds game and will want to keep him involved. But who knows?
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,957.76
I don't think it's really worth rostering Edmonds. You cant play him week 13(if that's actually when he comes back), week 14 is a tough matchup against Pittsburgh. Soft tissue injuries also suck to heal, especially mid season.
HammerHead Shark
Some more info - Source: ESPN.com - Josh Weinfuss

Arizona Cardinals RBs Kenyan Drake and David Johnson will be used in a committee in Week 11 against the San Francisco 49ers, according to head coach Kliff Kingsbury, who noted to reporters Friday, Nov. 15, that being named a starter at running back in his offense doesn't matter because of sub-packages.

Drake is the better play with a good performance against the 49ers two weeks ago already under his belt and Johnson looking tentative and slow last week, but neither is a strong play if both are going to be used.

– That last sentence. For me - I'm just about in a "must win" situation this week. DJ is too risky. My other choices at RB are weak, but probably have more potential to get something more than a "0".

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,176.44
Yup. Me too.

DJ:

10 rush 41 yards. 1 TD.
8 rec 95 yards. 1 TD.
HammerHead Shark
tsbgrayghost wrote:Yup. Me too.

DJ:

10 rush 41 yards. 1 TD.