Sand$: 114,837.38
rugger48 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Dj has a pretty big cap hit if he’s cut, a trade would be much better. I could see that.

Nobody in their right mind is taking on that contract unless the Cards include extra bells and whistles with him.

I’m going with the coach wanting to move on, and the cards willing to cover the guarentee, 5 million.

It’s cbs but they make some good points here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... -loss/amp/

Let’s remember kliff was able to get his guy at Qb.

It's not the guaranteed money. It's the dead cap. It'd cost them more to tell DJ to go away than to just keep him on the rooster.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 148.02
OarChambo wrote:
mikeraphon wrote:He'll be a Restricted Free Agent in 2020, though. Drafted in the 3rd, he could cost a 1st, 2nd or 3rd if the Browns tender him.

This is why I'll be surprised if Hunt ends up elsewhere next year. The Browns would be silly to tender him at less than a #2. So then another team needs to be willing to give up that pick and give him a big enough contract that the Browns won't match. Given the quality of this RB class I can't imagine a rationale organization would do that. Sure, lots of dumb teams exist in this leeg. But that's really the only scenario I see that ends with him elsewhere next year...or if Hunt goes dumb again himself of course.

Sounds like he will be a Redskin next year then
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,380.98
It’s cheaper to trade him, cap wise. 10 million dollar difference in cap space. Look its unlikely , but looking at the situation, it fits. Obviously this can change after the season it during this season.
Rugger's still familiarizing himself with the term potential buyer. Anyone want to field this one? My snark levels appear a little depleted right now.
Megalodon
Sand$: 26,799.95
"Potential RBs with new homes next year"
Because this helped me so much this year. I'm looking at you coleman and Bell. #&$^@*$

Rex Burkhead should go somewhere. Anywhere.

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:Rugger's still familiarizing himself with the term potential buyer. Anyone want to field this one? My snark levels appear a little depleted right now.

you didn’t see the part where I said , I can see arizona covering the guarentees. Maybe you havnt noticed , but there has been a lot of changes to Arizona. Maybe they plain drop him and take the cap hit. They have 70+ in cap space.
Last edited by rugger48 on Tue 11.19.2019, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,162.20
rugger48 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Rugger's still familiarizing himself with the term potential buyer. Anyone want to field this one? My snark levels appear a little depleted right now.

you didn’t see the part where I said , I can see arizona covering the guarentees. Maybe you havnt noticed , but there has been a lot of changes to Arizona. Maybe they plain drop him and take the cap hit.

It costs Arizona to move him. It saves them nothing.
Supreme Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

you didn’t see the part where I said , I can see arizona covering the guarentees. Maybe you havnt noticed , but there has been a lot of changes to Arizona. Maybe they plain drop him and take the cap hit.

It costs Arizona to move him. It saves them nothing.

It saves them 10 million dollars and if they dump him before 3/15 there are no guarentees.
rugger48 wrote:

you didn’t see the part where I said , I can see arizona covering the guarentees. Maybe you havnt noticed , but there has been a lot of changes to Arizona. Maybe they plain drop him and take the cap hit. They have 70+ in cap space.
I read everything, including the part where you brought up trades - again. Sure, if Arizona includes their 2nd rounder with DJ then a team like Miami may be willing to eat their cap hit. They can either pay the extra tax just to tell him to leave (whether that tax is $ or picks) or deal with him for another year. There is no C.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 254.43
Jordan Howard?

PPR
QB: Goff (LAR), Stafford (DET)
WR: Jones (ATL), Kirk (ARI), Westbrook (JAX), McLaurin (WAS), Williams (OAK), Crowder (NYJ), Thomas (NYJ)
RB: Kamara (NO), Barkley (NYG), Freeman (ATL), Hyde (HOU), Smith (ATL), Bernard(CIN)
TE: Hooper (ATL), Graham (GB)
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

I read everything, including the part where you brought up trades - again. Sure, if Arizona includes their 2nd rounder with DJ then a team like Miami may be willing to eat their cap hit. They can either pay the extra tax just to tell him to leave (whether that tax is $ or picks) or deal with him for another year. There is no C.

they could cut him?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,162.20
rugger48 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

they could cut him?

:lol:
Sand$: 41,680.47
everyone is in offseason form
Blue Shark
Sand$: 860.04
What exactly is kareem hunts contract or situation?