Megalodon
Sand$: 134,006.31
OarChambo wrote:Never thought to look, but jamcutpost just added him in the comedy - Juston Burris is listed as a CB in MFL. He's not playing CB. He's a safety - may be in the box. And may be a full timer. So if you're in a CB required/tackle heavy leeg - well, there you go.

And Elm added him 11 minutes after you posted this in Gridiron Greats. :)

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,428.22
Need a recommendation on a couple LBs or DLs that are virtual locks to get a sack please. Must win week in a big play heavy league. Tons of options on the WW
Megalodon
Sand$: 134,006.31
PlumDaddy wrote:Need a recommendation on a couple LBs or DLs that are virtual locks to get a sack please. Must win week in a big play heavy league. Tons of options on the WW

Dolphins, Titans and Jets are giving up the most sacks. Safe play is to find someone from one of their opponents. That being Browns, Jags and Raiders.

Maxx Crosby of the Raiders has been hot if he's available. Otherwise I'd be looking at Josh Allen or Calais from Jax.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,410.92
scootm44 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Never thought to look, but jamcutpost just added him in the comedy - Juston Burris is listed as a CB in MFL. He's not playing CB. He's a safety - may be in the box. And may be a full timer. So if you're in a CB required/tackle heavy leeg - well, there you go.

And Elm added him 11 minutes after you posted this in Gridiron Greats. :)

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,428.22
scootm44 wrote:
PlumDaddy wrote:Need a recommendation on a couple LBs or DLs that are virtual locks to get a sack please. Must win week in a big play heavy league. Tons of options on the WW

Dolphins, Titans and Jets are giving up the most sacks. Safe play is to find someone from one of their opponents. That being Browns, Jags and Raiders.

Maxx Crosby of the Raiders has been hot if he's available. Otherwise I'd be looking at Josh Allen or Calais from Jax.

Thank you, I got Allen plugged in and I'll grab Maxx to go with him and hope for a couple sacks. I gotta drop Jamie Collins to do it but he hasn't been consistent in the big play dept the last few weeks. Can't afford another goose egg