Miles Sanders and Jordan Howard

Sand$: 41,938.87
Nothing more than a guess but - "Zach Berman of The Athletic expects Jay Ajayi to have a "notable role" Week 12 against the Seahawks."

Obviously they don't want to run Sanders as an every down player which actually probably boosts his fantasy value.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,220.58
He must be Conner Soft.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,954.12
time to add jay as a rb2 ???
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,038.44
I added him but my RB2 position has been garbage since Kerryon went down so I'm pretty desperate.
Jordan Howard (shoulder) has still not been cleared for contact.

Coach Doug Pederson has featured Miles Sanders to the tune of an 85% snap rate or higher in each of the past three games. Previously, no RB had managed to surpass even 80% in a single game under Pederson since he took over in 2016. It's unclear just how involved Howard would be in the offense if healthy enough to return. Treat Sanders as a mid-tier RB2 if Howard remains sidelined and an upside RB3 if not.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,384.75
Still think i'm starting Guice over Sanders in standard.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 532.48
Yeah I’m now debating between guice and sanders. I wanna play guice, however my fear is how many carries does he get. With sanders I at least know he’ll get anywhere between 12-18 touches with potential for more. I also like having someone go Monday night. Guice on the other hand has a better matchup, just hate how much old man Peterson is taking from him

Q Jackson, Mayfield
R Kamara, Sanders, Lat. Murray, G. Edwards, Scott
W Julio, Godwin, Parker, Hollywood, DeeBo
T Kittle
K Gay
D Ravens
I think Sanders is the easy call here

I own both and luckily have a bye but if I didn't, that's where I'd go
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,384.75
endzoneview wrote:I think Sanders is the easy call here

I own both and luckily have a bye but if I didn't, that's where I'd go

Easy for PPR, harder for standard. But the Giants have been surprisingly solid on running defense recently. I've also got a really bad feeling there'sgoing to be some Eli magic this week. But I'm generally just depressed about my eagles.
Eliot Shorr-Parks of 94 WIP reports there has been "no change" in Jordan Howard's status.

Still feeling the effects of a pinched nerve in his shoulder, Howard has yet to be cleared for contact and appears headed for his fourth straight absence. Even taking into account Boston Scott's increased role Monday night, fantasy owners can safely go back to the Miles Sanders well Sunday in Washington. Given all the Eagles' injuries at receiver (JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Greg Ward and Robert Davis are their projected starters), don't be surprised if Sanders pushes for 20-plus touches in a great matchup. He's very much in the RB2 discussion