Megalodon
Sand$: 63,873.42
OarChambo wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:I'm only suggesting it as a plausible scenario. While it may seem unlikely, it is plausible to me, and therefore I don't see his public omission as proof of anything either way.

That mirrors what I was thinking when ezv asked, but I'd rather keep my thoughts out of the conversation given my rooting interests. Plus I generally try to avoid these subjects when they surface in the tank - they have a tendency to get ugly. I'm not with this one because one of the parties happens to be on my team.

I don't avoid these subjects, and probably end up discussing them more than others simply because I try to see all potential scenarios and don't like jumping to conclusions without further evidence. Flipside, when the evidence is sufficient for me to reach a conclusion, I am probably more likely to reach that conclusion while others think that it is ambiguous.

Luckily, EZV has been very diplomatic. I only jumped in because I have no bias for or against the Browns, so I'm just sharing my perspective as an outsider.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 18,149.08
endzoneview wrote:Thanks for addressing my question I was posing to Oar

I can’t imagine that Myles would be self conscious enough not to immediately defend himself in the media and instead look at the bigger picture of protecting Goodell and the NFL over a PR disaster. But maybe he did.

No, no. A man with low impulse control was 100% pondering the sublime.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 459.10
Consider the daffodil
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,612.33

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Sand$: 41,815.61
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,257.82
Good lord.
It’s like they’re being coached by a twelve year old.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,416.04
hawkdogger wrote:Good lord.
It’s like they’re being coached by a twelve year old.

:lol:

Did you read the article, it gets worse.
OarChambo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:If the situation was reversed and Joe Haden attacked Mayfield, gave an interview after the game without even mentioning Mayfield called him a slur but then days later when attempting to appeal his suspension said Mayfield did, I wonder if you would be "postponing any judgement".

again, had Garrett said this happened directly after the game, I'd be wearing my "skeptical of the NFL" hat.

If my connections relayed such info then I absolutely would. My skepticism stems from info that was sent to me that has not been officially reported on. I've been pushed back on before when I've tried alerting you all to Browns news that hasn't been made public yet. My batting average on those items is probably not 1.000 but it's also not 0. You can do with that info what you will. All I ask is you own the egg on your face if you refuse to back off your current stance.

You’ve probably moved on but any movement on this inside info that has yet to be made public?
Sand$: 114,918.44
Unless what I saw was doctored and I have no reason to believe that to be, it's legit. It's just a matter of if it gets out. I dont think anyone with a stake is monitoring my content, but since the internet is in ink I won't share what I saw. It's up to you what to believe and be skeptical of.
HammerHead Shark
This is football now

Bunch of cry babies everywhere

I'm done for the year
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,297.88
Vision wrote:This is football now

I'm done for the year

Irony wrote:Image
HammerHead Shark
Well maybe got one more post in me

Elma, eat sh/t with your gayish office vibe
Whale Shark
Sand$: 6,819.84
Vision wrote:Well maybe got one more post in me

Elma, eat sh/t with your gayish office vibe

Somebody didn't make the playoffs and is a bit edgy, eh?

Beserker -- Money League
Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,297.88

:lol: