Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,219.06
Renegade wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
Renegade wrote:J-Williams looks like he's going to be a FF game-changer for the stretch run and playoffs, ala Dame Williams last year...

Until Mack is back.

current reports are saying he's likely out 4 weeks

This is a case of me not coming to grips with the fact that it's already week 12.
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,926.56
ikr...feels like I was just drafting my squads yesterday
Sand$: 41,712.37
endzoneview wrote:Fees like a good time for a huge Hopkins blow up game.

The offense should bounce back after last weeks embarrassment

8)

unfortunately the guy I was playing against starting Jon Williams so.... #-o
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,923.25
KRB80 wrote:
THEGUYWHOSTOLEIT wrote:Which rb goes the job for colts tonight

I would guess Wilkins but who knows.

Williams only played last week because Wilkins was out. I would believe Wilkins would have performed just as well as Mack and Williams did; it was just that kind of day. Wilkins is at the top of players leading the league in YPC over the past couple years with 6.1ypc. He's got skills and a lot of Colts fans tend to think he is the most underrated player on their roster. But I'm probably wrong...

:F :F :F

I give up.

I only watched the first half but Williams looked like dog crap out there imo. And they were literally force-feeding the guy to boot.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 62,518.59
KRB80 wrote:
KRB80 wrote:
THEGUYWHOSTOLEIT wrote:Which rb goes the job for colts tonight

I would guess Wilkins but who knows.

Williams only played last week because Wilkins was out. I would believe Wilkins would have performed just as well as Mack and Williams did; it was just that kind of day. Wilkins is at the top of players leading the league in YPC over the past couple years with 6.1ypc. He's got skills and a lot of Colts fans tend to think he is the most underrated player on their roster. But I'm probably wrong...

:F :F :F

I give up.

I only watched the first half but Williams looked like dog crap out there imo. And they were literally force-feeding the guy to boot.

I thought the same thing. It felt like a ride or die philosophy, probably because their run game is generally pretty good. He started to improve, but it may have cost them the game being so conservative. On the other hand, it may have kept them in the game, so who knows. I don’t think there is anything special about Williams.
Sand$: 41,712.37
He came out for a rest and they put in Hines then called two back to back run plays for some reason which he only gained 3 yards. They brought back Williams for a 3rd and long pass attempt, then Brisset rushed for 6-1/2 yards. If he could have stayed in the game, the way he was running, at worst they would have been in a 3rd and short situation. Dude was just overworked.