Were We Wrong About Gruden?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,400.62
Still can make a lot of changes with mack still there.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,555.15
endzoneview wrote:This smells like a letdown week for the Raiders. Everything seems to be going right for the them, the defense is notching sack totals left and right. The offense is humming. The opponent has a myriad of Oline and offensive issues in general. On paper, the Raiders should dominate.

But......

I’m always wary of cross country road games. And it’s an early game. The Jets have d-issues but the one thing they can do is stop the run. Thats the one thing the Raiders need to do well to give Carr confidence. When they become one dimensional and ask Carr to carry the team, the dude seems to crumble

This might be the homer talking in me (it likely is) as the Jets have no business winning this game but this has upset special written all over it.

We shall see

Not to mention the fact that this is precisely the type of game scenario that normally results in a shattering loss for the Raiders. I’m hopeful but not optimistic.

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 128,127.74
endzoneview wrote:This smells like a letdown week for the Raiders. Everything seems to be going right for the them, the defense is notching sack totals left and right. The offense is humming. The opponent has a myriad of Oline and offensive issues in general. On paper, the Raiders should dominate.

But......

I’m always wary of cross country road games. And it’s an early game. The Jets have d-issues but the one thing they can do is stop the run. Thats the one thing the Raiders need to do well to give Carr confidence. When they become one dimensional and ask Carr to carry the team, the dude seems to crumble

This might be the homer talking in me (it likely is) as the Jets have no business winning this game but this has upset special written all over it.

We shall see

Yeah. I admit I am a bit worried myself.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50

But......

We shall see

We just won by 7 against the Bengals. I think Darnold and Crowder go HAM this week. Agree with you 100%.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 312,528.87
I think the raiders will be fine. I understand the concern from the fans but ya’ll be good!

Image Image

Sand$: 41,712.37
Yeah, I don’t like that Raiders fans are like “you’re probably right”. Just sucked all the fun out of my prediction :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,942.84
SJSwarm wrote:

But......

We shall see

We just won by 7 against the Bengals. I think Darnold and Crowder go HAM this week. Agree with you 100%.

and everyone saying this is gonna wrong again,the raiders are young and things are beginning to come together for em,every interview with teh kids have em all on the same page "winning games" not caring about individual stats and gruden has this offense playing well,expect a new wrinkle for the jets,watch for jacobs becoming a recieving weapon this week and twill re=emerging as a deep threat
Great White Shark
Budmonsan wrote:I think the raiders will be fine. I understand the concern from the fans but ya’ll be good!

lots of raiderfans r concerned but im not,i think the raiders win this game and silence the critics
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:Still can make a lot of changes with mack still there.

not,i wonder if the bears wish they never made that trade and had those 1st rd picks back now plus the 24.5 million dollars in cap space 8)
Great White Shark
R2000 wrote:Mack has demonstrated HoF/All Pro talent till last year.

But this thread is about Gruden. He deserved blame for last year's coaching fiasco and received universal condemnation for his trade decision.

One year later, the pass rush has improved and one of the Bears picks has revitalized the offense despite off-field challenges. The trade is looking a lot better now for the Raiders and Gruden.

Giving credit to Gruden/Mayock/coaches and team for improvement, but going to wait for continued progress in 2020.

the raider won the trade by a country mile,we suffered for one yr and rebuilt the team and came up smelling like roses and 2020 we got another xtra 1st rd pick ad also 3 3rd rd picks to continue building the team and most importantly we got 84 million in cap space
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,239.34
I don’t agree.
Mack did what they expected.
He took the D from good to great.

Their problem is they had no idea it wouldn’t matter bc their shiny new QB turned out to be awful.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,219.06
Both sides made out well in that trade.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,400.62
mstrbass2000 wrote:

not,i wonder if the bears wish they never made that trade and had those 1st rd picks back now plus the 24.5 million dollars in cap space 8)

They have a playerr worth the money, but if think those jeans don’t make you look fat, just keep wearing them.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,239.34
rugger48 wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:

They have a playerr worth the money, but if think those jeans don’t make you look fat, just keep wearing them.

Quit looking at my rump.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,219.06
rugger48 wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:

:lol: